gopensgo291[youtube]

Correct format has to be followed

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

same thing here  just out of nowhere fatal error only a few mins after i just updated everything, using a thrustmaster tmx wheel and picked up a load in the tidbit in kayenta headed to phoenix and right after turned out the parking lot from picking up the trailer it crashed, man didnt even get to play a whole 5 mins

lol well heres your correct format

Mod Version: the latest one being that i just updated before playing
Controllers Used: thrustmaster tmx but really dont think the controller type has anything to do with this crash as everybody with all different types of controllers are having the same issue
Description of Issue: game fatal crash at random time and places
How to reproduce: just play the game and it will happen soon enough 
Screenshots / Videos: i think the video above give a good view of what everyone is experiencing but i dont have one myself and its kind of hard to take a screenshot of a program thats done crashed, just saying 

Both me and my father were attempting to play ATS last night (Early morn Dec 15), Both are running the latest version....both steam games,,,,and the latest MP patch. Both are using high end Intel computers with the Logitech driving force GT wheels.  It must be noted we have been avid TMP users on a regular basis for over a year now.....relatively few issues....certainly nothing like this !. Same  comments as all the above......repeated crash's.....collapses the entire game to desktop with "Fatal error " message. we have no mods at all installed or running.....all game files we're checked for integrity....I even completely uninstalled TMP and reinstalled with no change.....sometimes less than a minute in and another crash. Between the 2 of us at least a dozen crash's.....we were never able to get out of town with a load.

I have played for roughly 50 hours with no problems.

I can confirm that after the latest update from STEAM and from TruckersMP I get the same message at very random times.  Sometimes immediately, and sometimes about 7 minutes later.  I've never made it past 10 or 15 minutes at this point.  I'll certainly look at the autosave.  I'll go look now, but can that be turned off?

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived