I get a connection error message when i load up TruckersMP

North Omaha Dashcam

Question

I don't know what's wrong, a lot of other people seem to have the same problem. I click on TruckersMP, it just brings up a error message that reads:" An error occurred while contacting our update servers. Press OK to try again or cancel to visit our download page". I have pressed OK numerous times, it just brings up the same error message. I've tried going to the download site & re-downloading it. But I have the same issue. Nothing seems to work. I would appreciate if you would not take this as a joke & actually help me. Thanks. 

13 answers to this question

Hi:

Devs are making their best to take out these new errors, please be patient, sorry for the inconvenience.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Hi:

Try to reinstall NET. Framework 4.5, If your Windows didn´t automatically updated to 4.6, you must download the lastest version of Framework 4.6 and restart your PC.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

14 hours ago, Sunort said:

Hi:

Try to reinstall NET. Framework 4.5, If your Windows didn´t automatically updated to 4.6, you must download the lastest version of Framework 4.6 and restart your PC.

yeah, last night I updated net.framework to the lastest version and ets2mp works again.

23 minutes ago, MrHarv said:

As Sunort said you MUST install Framework if you get the error contacting to server.

Here is the link to download & Install the framework. Please restart PC after installing and Run Launcher as administrator

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=49981

YES! THANK YOU!