Update

schwifter

Question

Hello,

So a few days ago I installed TruckersMP version 0.2.1.3.1 Alpha and now I saw that the new version is aviable so I have just downloaded it. The questions are how to install new version? Should I uninstall old version? Should I backup my saves? 

Thanks in advance (:

5 answers to this question

Hello @datogoglidze

Download the update from here: https://truckersmp.com/download

• Upvote 1

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Hi! I'm gonna tell you what I always do :)

First, I uninstall my old files on the Control Panel and then download and install the new version. I never do Backups of the saves (cause I'm too lazy  ;) ) but nothing happened to me yet.

Kind Regards,

iMadeYouReadThis!

• Upvote 1

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

Hello,

So you don't need to backup any saves. All you will need to do is get rid of the old shortcuts and replace it with the new one. Then after you've installed the new TruckersMP and you're on the menu their should be something on the menu related to updating/downloading. You will have to press that button and that will then install TruckersMP game files on to your computer where when their is an update it will automatically update for you :) 

Hope this helps! :) good luck

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, iMadeYouReadThis said:

Hi! I'm gonna tell you what I always do :)

First, I uninstall my old files on the Control Panel and then download and install the new version. I never do Backups of the saves (cause I'm too lazy  ;) ) but nothing happened to me yet.

Kind Regards,

iMadeYouReadThis!

13 hours ago, SLAUGHTEER said:

Hello @datogoglidze

Download the update from here: https://truckersmp.com/download

11 hours ago, Smalley said:

Hello,

So you don't need to backup any saves. All you will need to do is get rid of the old shortcuts and replace it with the new one. Then after you've installed the new TruckersMP and you're on the menu their should be something on the menu related to updating/downloading. You will have to press that button and that will then install TruckersMP game files on to your computer where when their is an update it will automatically update for you :) 

Hope this helps! :) good luck

Thank you very much! These answers helped me :) Thanks again and good luck!