Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game Crashed - Fatal Error

Eugen[RU]39

i have same issue today . disappointment . was so excited to play it crash game 5 times drove every 5 miles crash log in drover 5 miles crash log in keep going to finish job didnt complete it jus cancel the job . it kept crash i switch beta to public beta  does same thing with opt out beta .. 

hope get this fixed ? 

Follow the correct format please

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

6 hours ago, 1nYX said:

Follow the correct format please

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

man that seems to be the only response you have for this issue with mp, instead of acknowledging the problem and giving better feedback than that you rather be petty and just tell everyone that their report isn't in correct format 

what i did was keep playing around with beta server to switch public beta, temp 1.4 back to opt out beta finally got it fixed i think? and then  reinstall few times finally got my game trucker level 20 back and it hasn't crash yet last night a short trip.. i was tired last night staying up so late so  today  i am gonna travel longest trip see how it goes?  so far everything ok last night 3 hours since  all good.. 

same crash message  here, and no is not the game because in single player game works fine, but i think that happen when you want to change things that works fine

You laugh at me that I am different, I laugh at you that you are all the same

^ Not everyone's game. Some has issues, some does not. We are doing what we can to help the ones who suffers from these issues.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

10 hours ago, 1nYX said:

^ Not everyone's game. Some has issues, some does not. We are doing what we can to help the ones who suffers from these issues.

im pretty sure its everybody, well atleast the about 100 or so people that i talked with last night all have the same problem but just gonna let the sever population numbers speak for themselves which is about 30 for the last 2 nights now it might just be my thinking but im pretty sure they got alot of people wanting to play mp right about now being the the biggest update just being released and pretty sure its more than 30, lol gotta love when they try to downsize an issue oh its not everyone just 99.9% of they players  

@Cajun

When it comes to the Fatal error for ATS. It's a known Issue, developers already know it and it's going to be fixed as soon as possible.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

4 minutes ago, Cajun said:

@1nYX

so i this issue effects the mp server as a whole then how does it not affect everyones game, is there a secret server i dont know about that the unaffected players are using?

There is no secret server but if you look right here. There are people playing and it seems that some are actually playing and either experiences the issue and enduring it or they are issue free with their game.

07198afc34.png

The Help Section is filled with posts about ATS Fatal Error. Information has been given to most of the post there about it already.

Edit to add something: The game is updated beyond the MOD files so yes it's a user wide problem but there still are users online on the servers. It's just to have patience and wait for an update.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

11 hours ago, Cajun said:

im pretty sure its everybody, well atleast the about 100 or so people that i talked with last night all have the same problem but just gonna let the sever population numbers speak for themselves which is about 30 for the last 2 nights now it might just be my thinking but im pretty sure they got alot of people wanting to play mp right about now being the the biggest update just being released and pretty sure its more than 30, lol gotta love when they try to downsize an issue oh its not everyone just 99.9% of they players  

let see did u get message says CRASH DETECTED? shows #4 listed reason why crash detected?

• 7 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived