Fatal Error

Sotrax777

Question

Yo Guys. Updated ATS MP to the newest version and ATS ofc. So i started driving but the game crashes pretty fast while driving. its not specifically at the same spot but crashes randomly. Picture of the Error below.

PS: I already sent 2 msgs so i hope it is possible to fix? :/

Greetz

Sotrax

Fatal Error.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

The American Truck Simulator's Crash issue is known and the developers is trying to release a fix as soon as possible.

• Upvote 2

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Thx for the reply. I was worried nobody could help me... i gonna upload the log file in here. So i hope it will help out.

Reinstalling the game: I gonna try that. But i recently downloaded it. Im pretty new in there and singleplayer works properly... MP reinstall: in process.

Thanks!! =)

crash.log

• Upvote 1

Exact same problem happens to me on American Truck and am new to so is a fresh install... I have no problem on single player with all graphic settings set to ultra, am playing 3-4 hours without any crash. 

Only happens with this MP mod when i drive around at start less then 10min.

Log error: 
crash.log

Edited by devilbass
Miss spell
  • Upvote 1