Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for me its broken :(

i've send in a support ticket about it but maybe someone here knows a fix.

i've included an image of the error message some of it is in Dutch but basicly the dutch part says acces to something is being rejected.

error.png

1 hour ago, jammjakx said:

i've included an image of the error message some of it is in Dutch but basicly the dutch part says acces to something is being rejected.

error.png

1 hour ago, MaxDu56YT said:

Please ?

Capture.PNG

Try running as administrator. That should fix it.

5 hours ago, jammjakx said:

error.png

5 hours ago, MaxDu56YT said:

Please ?

Capture.PNG

Make sure eurotruck2.exe process is not running. If you delete/kill it and you still can't play, try removing this file only C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\core_ets2mp.dll

53 minutes ago, mustangGT said:

Screenshot_1.png

Solution 1)

Step 1) 

Go into your Steam Library, right click on ETS2/ATS and select 'Properties'.

Step 2)
Select  'Betas' tab.

Step 3)

Select the beta that the Multiplayer currently supports (find the version at https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/) and opt into that beta version.

Step 4)

Wait until Steam finishes downloading the update.

Solution 2)

Wait until the TruckersMP developers push out an update that supports the latest version of the game.

Source: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/15129-common-problemsquestions-please-read-before-posting/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is really nice. Easy function, we can easily know whether it is up to date. Another thing, the new reporting system is superb. But I think the admins do not pay much attention. The new reporting system was the first times the trolls were finished. Since the new reporting system was not taken into account, I think they started again.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...