Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

Good time you can help players who need help with these updates, many who can't run the game from the beginning was this error An error occured while contacting our update servers Press ok to try again or concel to visit our dowload page reinstalled NET Framework 4.6.2 began to leave the following nonsense tell me what is all this if not the solution

xMrqevgbAEO9CcKo5dfVA.jpg

look what I have in view all the time

Naamloos.png

Welkom bij onze VTC Join Smokey and the Bandit & World Gaming Community [S&B] [WGC]
and enjoy playing! 
info Smokey and the Bandit & World Gaming Community [S&B] [WGC] 
is always looking for new members. 
We represent all the games and recruit members from the age of 18+.
We do not have people who cheat / hack or in any way to abuse compared to other members.
We base and tolerate ourselves on being a fun,
friendly gaming community who respect each other.
You can find all the information in our forum if you have questions or post on the forum.

feel free to jump in our TeamSpeak 3 channel at any time. Teamspeak 3: wgcensenb.myts.pw 

http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/3122 http://www.smokey-and-the-bandit-world-gaming-community.nl

5 minutes ago, McDodge34 said:

Make sure the game isn't running already, look in your task manager and make sure they're probably closed.

THANKS MAN 

Welkom bij onze VTC Join Smokey and the Bandit & World Gaming Community [S&B] [WGC]
and enjoy playing! 
We do not have people who cheat / hack or in any way to abuse compared to other members.
You can find all the information in our forum if you have questions or post on the forum.

feel free to jump in our TeamSpeak 3 channel at any time. Teamspeak 3: wgcensenb.myts.pw 

http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/3122 http://www.smokey-and-the-bandit-world-gaming-community.nl

How is this an "Auto" Patcher if i have to download from the site every time there is an update?
Because this is what you wrote:  

With this new system, when we release an update you will not have to go to our site every time to download the new client!

:huh:

1 minute ago, iSpithash said:

How is this an "Auto" Patcher if i have to download from the site every time there is an update?
Because this is what you wrote:  

:huh:

Every auto update system has a few hickups on the first few versions, soon enough we won't need to download a new version once everything works fine, still running version 1.0.0.4 and I had updates to download from the patcher itself before I started today so they are close to something that works like it should.

76561198104067447.png

Just now, McDodge34 said:

Every auto update system has a few hickups on the first few versions, soon enough we won't need to download a new version once everything works fine, still running version 1.0.0.4 and I had updates to download from the patcher itself before I started today so they are close to something that works like it should.

You have a point there. Maybe you are right, time will heal everything.

1 hour ago, McDodge34 said:

Make sure the game isn't running already, look in your task manager and make sure they're probably closed.

THANKS MAN 

de game working again 

and enjoy playing! 

So what is the exact point of the new launcher? Because we still need to download sometimes new launcher versions here on the site. Just like we had to when we had to unistall the TruckersMP thing and download the new version off ETS2MP and/or ATSMP.

4 hours ago, NeonWizard said:

So what is the exact point of the new launcher? Because we still need to download sometimes new launcher versions here on the site. Just like we had to when we had to unistall the TruckersMP thing and download the new version off ETS2MP and/or ATSMP.

The launcher is for updating the ATSMP and ETS2MP clients and launching MP.  Instead of repeatly downloading the entire client after every update, the launcher would only download the necessary updated parts.

Once they iron out the bugs in the launcher, we won't have to keep downloading a new launcher.

11 hours ago, Knucklecurve said:

The launcher is for updating the ATSMP and ETS2MP clients and launching MP.  Instead of repeatly downloading the entire client after every update, the launcher would only download the necessary updated parts.

Once they iron out the bugs in the launcher, we won't have to keep downloading a new launcher.

Ah ok now i understand thanks for explaining :)

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant addition and feature. Well done on implementing this. It is so useful :)

• Upvote 1

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 1 month later...