Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

My experience so far is that after installing the latest launcher.  European Truck works perfectly but sadly the ATS version of the game may run for 40 minutes, or sadly just 40 seconds before getting that critical error message.

A huge thank you to the developers for all the hard work they have put in and another big thank you for working so hard to try and get ATS up and running.

Merry Christmas to everyone of you..

John

17 hours ago, Katizuki said:

@Blackbird88 support already exists.

Not good enough. I use separate paths for ETS2/ATS. This isn't possible anymore to to single launcher :(

Not to mention -homedir doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

EDIT: Okay it seems they changed the way paths work for some reason. Instead of saves being in Save folder, they are in root. Weird change. I guess I'll have to make do. Hopefully no conflicts between saves.

Edited by Blackbird88

If you have one of the new Christmas skins on your truck for ATS, you get kicked from the server for an invalid skin.  I'm assuming this is because they just released and the mp devs haven't added them to the database yet.  Just wanted to put that out there in case other people run into it this morning.

• Upvote 1

Would be nice if you guys can fix the ATS MP from crashing sometime in the next few days because that's all it does. You drive for a bit then it crashes on Europe and The United States one. So I give up playing the game til a fix comes out. I have uninstalled everything and re-installed it all back and it still crashes, just so you know.

1 minute ago, cjfolcojr said:

Would be nice if you guys can fix the ATS MP from crashing sometime in the next few days because that's all it does. You drive for a bit then it crashes on Europe and The United States one. So I give up playing the game til a fix comes out. I have uninstalled everything and re-installed it all back and it still crashes, just so you know.

Please have patience. The Developers is doing the best they can.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.