Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

how to add in new laucher customize place where u have a save.

example:

-homedir "F:\ETS2_SAVE"

• Upvote 1

Procesor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz

Karta graficzna: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Płyta główna: ASRock Gaming K4 
Pamięć: 16 GB RAM (użyteczne 15.95 GB RAM)
Bieżąca rozdzielczość: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
System operacyjny: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

Monitor: 

1)  AOC G2260VWQ6 GAMING!  

2) LG 40ub800v-za

2 hours ago, [ LODOS TR ] TARIK [CIO] said:

help me ets multiplayer

Adsız1.png

For everybody who has this error:

"An error occurred while contacting our update servers"

Make sure you have installed SP1 (on windows 7)
And NET Framework 4.6.1

Thats the fix

• Upvote 1

On 13/12/2016 at 8:13 PM, Kat_pw said:

¡Hola!

Es hora de revelar uno de nuestros proyectos secretos .. Nos gustaría que para cumplir con nuestra primera versión de nuestro parche automático!

versión

Con este nuevo sistema, cuando lanzamos una actualización que no tendrá que ir a nuestro sitio cada vez que descargar el nuevo cliente! ¡Emocionante! Lo que es más, el lanzador es lo suficientemente inteligente como para saber cuando los archivos no han cambiado por lo que no tendrá que volver a descargar los archivos de nuevo y de nuevo, el ahorro de ancho de banda y dar veces más rápido de instalar.

Por favor, no olvide quitar sus antiguos accesos directos en el escritorio y utilizar el nuevo acceso directo singular "TruckersMP" para jugar tanto ATS y ETS2 multijugador a través del lanzador

Discusión enlace :: TruckersMP Foro

Ver publicación en la Página Web

ya esta instalado pero sigue arrojando un ERROR An application fatal error! Do you want to send crash.log file to developers? que podemos hacer?

On 14/12/2016 at 8:33 PM, El1teZombiezHD said:

Commands can be passed by following the .gif in the spoiler below.

Reveal hidden contents

q0hla.gif

1 hour ago, L3chu said:

how to add in new laucher customize place where u have a save.

example:

-homedir "F:\ETS2_SAVE"

@Blackbird88 support already exists.

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

thx for the auto patcher so far no crashes on ATS MP with a g29 wheel (for ones who thought that may be the issue it shouldnt be an issue to use it) so for ones who do have crashes i wish i knew why but have no clue what is causing it, hope the devs do find it and can solve it so all can enjoy the new auto patcher and the MP again.

Finally got around to installing the new launcher. Works like a charm! ^_^ installation was simple and smooth, game opened just fine.

This is on a brand new machine with a fresh install of Windows 10 home, to those that are having problems please make sure your computer is up-to-date. Running out of date redistributables may and can have problems running software if it requires things that aren't updated.

1 hour ago, PitbullTasja said:

thx for the auto patcher so far no crashes on ATS MP with a g29 wheel (for ones who thought that may be the issue it shouldnt be an issue to use it)...

Ran mine with the wheel (G920) attached, ran into no problems.

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Can I make a suggestion to everyone here.

If you are experiencing issues with the launcher, instead of posting about it here on the news forum, please post it on the help forum so that you can receive adequate support.

The Developers have done an amazing job to get this launcher released, and it would be a sign of respect to keep any issues on the help forum.

Cheers all!

• Upvote 1

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

If you want our support team and devs to help you with problems, post it in the appropriate sections like support or bug reports and use the English language. Posting in this topics requires your post to be in English.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback