Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

Awesome work,thank you

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

15 часов назад на roadrunner UK сказал:

Как на некоторое время :P количество ETS2MP установок я получил беспрецедентно :lol:

у меня не запускается лаунчер мп пишет ошибка помогите

20 hours ago, GodMercedec said:

"An error occured while contacting our update service. Press OK to try again or CANCEL to visit our download page", what to do???!!!

I have the same Issue.. previously it was "cannot validate game version"

Before someone mentions it, i have latest framework installed 4.6.2 as running windows 10 64bit pro

Edited by NTeamGT
added text

A little information that could be helpful.

I'm no wiz at this dev stuff but this worked for me.

I updated to the newest update for TruckerMP 0.2.1.3.6 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.1

I even checked my  Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 windows 10

And i even checked into How To: Determine Which .NET Framework Versions Are Installed 

All was well and i still crashed. So i figured i would disconnect my steering wheel Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel and give it a try.

I was able to login and deliver a load from Elko to Oxnard with out any issues at all using my keyboard & mouse. { Mods Included }

So if you have a wheel with pedal's & shifter that could be the issue, Just saying Hope this works for you until the devs figure it out. { Good Luck }

Thank you TruckerMP for all your hard work & dedication.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Old No 7 said:

A little information that could be helpful.

I'm no wiz at this dev stuff but this worked for me.

I updated to the newest update for TruckerMP 0.2.1.3.6 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.1

I even checked my  Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 windows 10

And i even checked into How To: Determine Which .NET Framework Versions Are Installed 

All was well and i still crashed. So i figured i would disconnect my steering wheel Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel and give it a try.

I was able to login and deliver a load from Elko to Oxnard with out any issues at all using my keyboard & mouse. { Mods Included }

So if you have a wheel with pedal's & shifter that could be the issue, Just saying Hope this works for you until the devs figure it out. { Good Luck }

Thank you TruckerMP for all your hard work & dedication.

Unfortunately i don't use a steering wheel nor pedals, i use an Xbox controller wired into the Pc

• Upvote 1

Guys, sorry for the urge. It's just to inform you that it does not work. It does not pass this screen and you can not click on any option. Not selectable. I do not think you recognize the game, maybe the system and / or steam.

Pessoal desculpe a insistência. É só para informar que não funciona. Não passa desta tela e não tem como clicar em nenhuma opção. Não esta selecionável. Acho que não reconhece o jogo talvez o sistema e/ou vapor.

MP1.png

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, DragonsWars said:

Por acidente jogo ?? Fiz tudo o que baixar arquivos corretos nova TruckersMP. Acontecendo eu estava caminhão jogo de TruckersMP cerca de 20 a 30 segundos de jogo acidente o que está acontecendo?

crash.jpg

instala isso q deu certo aqui

net-framework-4-6-1-

10 hours ago, bucaro1987 said:

eu consegui resolver instalando net-framework-4-6-1-

4 hours ago, RuanMelo said:

vcs Eu Sei que estao Tentando de Tudo Para Manter o Jogo sempre Atualizado, mais eu NÃO Estou conseguindo Jogar devido a este Problema, pesso Ajuda de todos e muito obrigado Cabelo Jogo!

zLbcy5V.png

eu Conseguir istalando um net-quadro-4-6-1-

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download/confirmation.aspx?id=53344

10 hours ago, bucaro1987 said:

Por favor, como corrigir isso ?? No Windows Seven 

ScreenShot_20161215001852.jpeg.cc90a00d8d32978f526e1b4fd3d1494d.jpeg

eu conseguir instalando https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download/confirmation.aspx?id=53344

sso ae

• Upvote 1