Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

4 hours ago, Aowin said:

Thank you Virtual Gaming working now

No Problem

4 hours ago, 5ocialz said:

this kills game for anyone using the Steam Controller! The way it opens game from launcher Steam does not see it as ATS or ETS2 so you cant bind anything!

I dont have a Steam Controller but do you have it connected before you start the game up?

4 hours ago, Twitch.tv/DriftingAZ said:

guys i looked at the notes for the crash it says missing chassis texture the new chassis arent in Mp so if u go near someone with it u crash

Wounder if it is deleting the textures instead of taking the trucks off when players is going out of your "Near by you"? Because i notice it crashes when a player going away and far enough  that the truck should be deleted.

HEADS UP

If you are having troubles downloading the update, that might mean the update server is getting very high network traffic that it can't catch up for others. So when that happens just wait for a bit and then try again.

15 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Unable to open in China .  An error occured while contacting our update servers.   Press OK to try again or cancel to visit our download page. Reinstall the useless

The Update Server might be busy or have very high traffic.

3 minutes ago, [PwPro] Andy said:

Because he pulls me out of the game, he does not let me play online, I tried everything, and he keeps pulling me out, maybe a new profile?

what you talking about pulling you out?

Guys we are on Version 1.5.1.3s and they havent updated it so there still on version 1.5.1.2s

Hopefully this is helpful to you guys!!!

76561198049616828.png

the launcher is new so wasn't expecting a bug free launcher. Will wait until devs iron out everything, however will point out that ats will crash due to recent update but for me ets2 freezes after logging in. anyone else get the same problem? i am on Windows 10 with .NET Framework 4.6.2