Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

5 minutes ago, Aowin said:

Where can I find updates for the way that I donwload this launcher_1001 I installed it and it gives me an error (Launcher.exe_NET Framework initialization error) can someone help me.

well right now the auto updater is very new still and i dont think they have one setup yet but i think to fix the error is to update your NET Framework that what i could think of right now

9 minutes ago, Aowin said:

Where can I find updates for the way that I donwload this launcher_1001 I installed it and it gives me an error (Launcher.exe_NET Framework initialization error) can someone help me.

I entered the Truckersmp download mode but I have to show me where I can give updates can give someone a link ..

2 minutes ago, Aowin said:

I entered the Truckersmp download mode but I have to show me where I can give updates can give someone a link ..

like the MPGame update or the launcher?

2 minutes ago, VirtualGaming said:

the latest i have is 4.6.1 but i do have 4.5 too

here is the site were you can get 4.6 for the Net Framworks

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2016/01/26/microsoft-net-framework-4-6-1-is-available-on-windows-update-and-wsus/

I will not be able to respond back until around 7-8 Central Time US

Edited by VirtualGaming
informing other users