Auto patcher Released!

Kat_pw

13 hours ago, Kat_pw said:

Hello!

It's time to reveal one of our secret projects.. We would like you to meet our first version of our auto patcher!

version

With this new system, when we release an update you will not have to go to our site every time to download the new client! Exciting! What's more, the launcher is smart enough to know when files have not changed so you will not need to re-download files again and again, saving bandwidth and giving you quicker install times.

Please remember to remove your old shortcuts on your desktop and use the singular new "TruckersMP" shortcut to play both ATS and ETS2 Multiplayer via the launcher

Discussion link :: TruckersMP Forum

View post on homepage

both games keep crashing out

I am really excited to play this when my ban is hopefully appealed (Accidental ramming). Please can I have some help though? Whenever I launch it says 'Eurotruck is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below.' "Files/TruckersMp/Laumcher.exe". I press OK and then it says preparing to launch and just throws me back to the same screen. Thanks for reading.

1 час назад, сказал sandiba13071985:

как скачать ? а то не запускается мултиплеер

для обычной для обычной для обычной для ets2

1 час назад, сказал vanderleisantos:

не ainda эста на работе

что нужно делать? нажмите, чтобы выбрать файлы,