ets2mp daf xf supported mods 750

Zmile

Hello,

I've looked into the topic of supported mods and around, i found and used the 750 supported mod, for Daf Xf in the past, but right now i can't use it and i don't find any that works. I always get a front grid of the Volvo truck in the way.

The question is, does anyone knows of some that works for this truck without changing the look of it?

The DAF XF 105 750hp mod (was in a mod pack) that I used no longer works after the DAF updated as the mod pack wasn't updated :( I still have those DAF's and they work but I can't buy anymore,

I've been looking for a 750hp or 730hp DAF XF 105 mod ever since and have had no luck finding any :(

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

2 hours ago, DavidOC93 | Killua said:

The DAF XF 105 750hp mod (was in a mod pack) that I used no longer works after the DAF updated as the mod pack wasn't updated :( I still have those DAF's and they work but I can't buy anymore,

I've been looking for a 750hp or 730hp DAF XF 105 mod ever since and have had no luck finding any :(

Yeah every time i try some DAF XF 105 750hp mod i either get an invisible engine, or extra truck parts that don't belong there and are just floating... either way it breaks the game.

I'm actually still successfully using Mimmo_ITC's Multiplayer-Ready DAF XF 105 750HP Engine mod, with the newly-integrated Allison 4500 6-speed transmission. Loving it!
This is one where you have to buy it as-is in Single Player in a DAF dealership OUTSIDE of the UK (Amsterdam works fine), SAVE game, go into Multiplayer (It'll give you a Mods Missing warning, just continue loading your save), then modify the truck in any Spannerworks. Just don't touch the engine!
I believe this is the correct one: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=659233275 - this is one that does edit your save game, therefore will work

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sunort locked this topic

Archived