It always rains

namanix

Question

Hi there,

Yesterday i started playing ETS2MP again. I started up a singleplayer account. Played till the point that i have my own truck.

Closed the game (It rained when i closed it). Started ETS2MP. Played for like 5-10 hours and it did not stop raining for a single moment.

My rain probability is at the lowest. I don't know what to do anymore. I really want to see the beautifull french roads in the sun :-)

I hope there is someone who can help me with this.

Kind regards,

Kevin Walter

4 answers to this question

Hey @namanix,

the weather in mp isnt changing when youre driving. For example if its raining in sp and you load mp its still raining. If you put the probability at the lowest it won't change. My weather is changing when i go by boat or farry. Dont know if you tried it.

In singleplayer you can change the weather quickly by using a command which is linked below. Im not sure if it works with mp but its worth a try.

Here's the link. Its almost at the end of the article: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61852

Regards,

Predator