Crashing when resting, traveling.

Prosiary

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

Make sure,you start ETS2 via 64 (Bit).

Launch ETS2MP via Direct X.

I hope this will help you,im not 100% sure that it will work for you.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Hello, 

This could be the case of having so much employees in your company. When sleeping your in game time clock changes in SP which causes the employees to finish jobs whilst you're asleep. Now, seeing as though this is MP it will take a longer due to the MP game time being a lot different to your SP game time. if you would like this too stop then I would highly recommend

1) Firing your drivers

2) Making a new profile so you have a profile for MP and a profile for SP ( Make sure not to hire drivers on the MP profile)

3) Be patient and wait for it to load 

Hope this helps you with your current situation :) good luck

As mentioned before, try waiting for a while. Especially after re-installing TMP and ETS2.

The in-game 'date' has to be synced with the server, which means the game has to catch up through at least 1500-2000 in-game days, if not more. This process can take up to 15 minutes and usually freezes ETS2, but doesn't crash the game.

Hello,

The only fix we have at the moment is wait. It can take up to 40 minutes to update the server and client time.
Having no workers and being on a new profile is absolutely a must in order to speed up times.

I would recommend checking if you are experiencing the same issue in Single Player on a new profile. If positive, it isn`t a TruckersMP problem and you should report it at SCS`s forums.

Best Regards,

CaptainKostaZ

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.