Behind on reports

gopensgo291[youtube]

New report administration's   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need report admin's

• Yes
    • No

Hey there @gopensgo291

Unfortunately, due to the influx of new players, the holiday seasons are when things get tight for us. Our administration team are currently working overtime to make sure all reports are seen to, they will just take a little longer than usual.

Please bear with us during the holidays :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Hi:

Remember that In-game administratos have their own life, and a great part of them are also part of the Support team. Please be patient, you´ll report will be claimed as quick as possible.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

The problem is that there are not enough admins. I mean about 40 IGA to have a look for several hundred reports every day? come on. Perhaps all staff members could be asked (when it gets to be too much work) to help the IGAs or at least the Moderators?

All players / Admins/ ... have to manage their own real life:lol:. And I am sure I speak for everyone there is not just euro truck simulator -There are many other games ;)

I have done 2 reports but i don't mind waiting, sure it isn't swift justice but justice will be served. Admins are doing their best and can't be expected to perform miracles

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Admins are doing good job with reports just sometimes maybe older reports have higher priority as i still have a report from the 4th still waiting but i made a report 3 days ago and next day it was looked at and it really confused me at first but yea just wait and it will be looked at but it is better if older reports were looked at first rather than newer ones. :)

cmgeow.pngbanner

1 hour ago, SgtBreadStick said:

Admins are doing good job with reports just sometimes maybe older reports have higher priority as i still have a report from the 4th still waiting but i made a report 3 days ago and next day it was looked at and it really confused me at first but yea just wait and it will be looked at but it is better if older reports were looked at first rather than newer ones. :)

Yeah I had 2 looked at yesterday 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived