Cars in Euro Truck Simulator 2

ミG̷A̷S̷T̷O̷N̷

Hello I would like to express my anger and some PM EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 administrator give me an answer if possible, first of all acklaro I do not feel more important than anyone but it gives me a lot of impotence to be playing in multiplayer and that cars do not They let me circulate, they block your step, you break the load, they insult you, etc. I have tired of denouncing such situations and no one gives me a misera response,. I paid 20 dollars for a truck simulator and my question is, why do players who pay for one game have to play another? Is that really leaves me the feeling that I am in GTA V, but the only thing they lack is that they get out of the car and get you off the truck, it really bothers me a lot and I want a response from some administrator or someone who has the power To give me an explanation, it is my right, I won that right because I paid for the game, and I have more than 700 hours of play, thanks and excuse the translation, I am from Uruguay, and I am using translator Atte Gaston Martinez

Hola me gustaría expresar mi enojo y algunos PM EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 administrador me da una respuesta si es posible, en primer lugar acklaro no me siento más importante que nadie, pero me da mucha impotencia para jugar en multijugador y que Los automóviles no me dejan circular, bloquean tu paso, rompes la carga, te insultan, etc. Me cansé de denunciar tales situaciones y nadie me da una respuesta misera. Pagué 20 dólares por un simulador de camión y mi pregunta es, ¿por qué los jugadores que pagan por un juego tienen que jugar otro? Es que realmente me deja la sensación de que estoy en GTA V, pero lo único que les falta es que salen del auto y te sacan del camión, realmente me molesta mucho y quiero una respuesta de algún administrador o Alguien que tiene el poder Para darme una explicación, es mi derecho, yo gané ese derecho porque pagué por el juego, y tengo más de 700 horas de juego, gracias y excuse la traducción, soy de Uruguay, y yo Estoy usando el traductor Atte Gaston Martinez

I use an car,but only for exploring the ETS (World),you can still play singleplayer,cars are for players which wanna change from the (truck) to an (car) to explore the Map (World),also the "Pilot" paintjob,when it comes to heavy loads / heavy cargo.

If an car (Trolls - Rams etc..) you,record it and report him.

Regards.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Hey tonga,

It's easy to get frustrated over the cars (or certain ones), and you're not alone. But the first thing you have settle is that it's the each individuals driving the cars' fault. Not the actual car. Any user could also perform such actions you describe (blocking, ramming, etc.) in a truck, it's just that the majority of the more unskilled drivers tend to choose the car.

So the answer is and will most likely always be - record/get evidence, report at the website and continue on (or report in tab in-game). That's the easiest method of handling them. And if you already do that, that's great! Just remember to move on and don't be hooked on the specific drivers who can be conflicting with you. Because nothing positive will come out of that.

Also, talking about that you've paid for the game, that's correct, you've a paid game which has its content and features - but not the multiplayer feature. Remember that TruckersMP's MP mod is completely free and doesn't require any form of paying to get access. So even though you've used money for ETS2, it can't be used as an argument against TMP (if that was your intention).

Either way, it's understandable, cars can be annoying. But the principle is that it's not the cars, it's the drivers. And the existing report system (in-game and website) works perfectly against such inconveniences.

The cars simulate real life, they actually make the game more realistic. You paid $20 to play a trucking simulator, cars are a part of trucking because you still need to deal with them on the road whether you drive the car or not. 

You don't have the right to demand the admins answer you nor did you earn the right for an admin to answer you on this. Sure you bought the game but guess who that was from? That's right you bought the game from SCS, not TruckersMP. TruckersMP owes you NOTHING. If you want to play without cars play on EU 1, if you play on EU 1 you might as well play SP with a no traffic mod. If you don't want to play SP but still want to play with players then suck it up, cars are in MP and they aren't going anywhere.  

Cars are not the problem, the drivers are. Also, people like you who have an attitude of people owing you something that they really don't. Had you not of had the attitude you had of "YOU OWE ME AN ANSWER TRUCKERSMP!!!!! I EARNED THAT RIGHT BECAUSE I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND I HAVE OVER 600 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!!! WTF" I wouldn't of answered like this. 

10 minutes ago, Trucking Gekco said:

The cars simulate real life, they actually make the game more realistic. You paid $20 to play a trucking simulator, cars are a part of trucking because you still need to deal with them on the road whether you drive the car or not. 

You don't have the right to demand the admins answer you nor did you earn the right for an admin to answer you on this. Sure you bought the game but guess who that was from? That's right you bought the game from SCS, not TruckersMP. TruckersMP owes you NOTHING. If you want to play without cars play on EU 1, if you play on EU 1 you might as well play SP with a no traffic mod. If you don't want to play SP but still want to play with players then suck it up, cars are in MP and they aren't going anywhere.  

Cars are not the problem, the drivers are. Also, people like you who have an attitude of people owing you something that they really don't. Had you not of had the attitude you had of "YOU OWE ME AN ANSWER TRUCKERSMP!!!!! I EARNED THAT RIGHT BECAUSE I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND I HAVE OVER 600 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!!! WTF" I wouldn't of answered like this. 

Absolutely correct sir, good explanation. 

The cars are not necessarily an issue, in fact they make the multiplayer world feel more true to life, it's who gets behind the wheel of the car, same as any truck really. 

Yes the cars are harder to drive because of their weight and terrible brakes, but a lot of us use them to either explore or to make a change from constantly driving a truck everywhere. 

So, really, do what you should always do when encountering a troll or someone breaking the rules, whether it be in a car or a truck, record and report. That's all you have to do.

making posts and demanding answers on the forums won't gift you with the results that you want, it's better to follow the rule book and then if you're not satisfied, to make a post in a nice way..

The Problem are not the Cars! The Problem is "P.E.B.C.A.C"!

PEBCAC = Problem Exist Between Chair and Computer!

Like Megadeth said here and Me and Others, in many Threads before this, Troll is Troll, it dosen´t Matter is he using a Truck or a Car!

Play on EU1 witch has no cars,or stick with SP as you did not pay for the right to play on MP

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I also had this opinion of wanting to delete cars, but I thought well and I came to the conclusion that the problem is not them, but the user. I've tired of reporting pilots who are making dangerous direction, beating me, overcoming user trains coming in the opposite direction; However, many who drive trucks also do this, and it is absolutely normal! What you can do is denounce, because depending on the ban the denounced is prevented from logging on the server for months. You can not just remove cars, because if that happens, let's go back to an archaic server time where they used gyroflex trucks for signage.

You know I used to hate on cars a lot back then. But this was only to learn that it's not the cars, it's the lousy drivers that are controlling the cars.

If you happen to get involved with a car crashing into you or whatever, you can record (if you have a recording software running) and report the incident. Let the admins handle the mess and you can relax; then the perpetrators can get banned and won't cause anymore problems. As much as I am sick of those crazy drivers, reporting them can make a difference.

If you hate cars indefinitely, try playing on EU1. The server there is more peaceful with no cars, but there's a speed limiter on and doesn't have a lot of players on there than EU2, etc.

1 solution that solve this problem, only choose EU#1 to my knowledge cars are never allowed on EU#1, never ever touch EU#2 at peak hours that's when the trolls are out and cause havoc with their cars and when they claim they are with a convoy and block the road or a delivery point for them which isn't allowed at any time. To me the only cars that should be allowed are admins and trusted convoy pilots, not 12 yrs old that likes the powertrip they can have in the pilot cars or regular cars.

76561198104067447.png

On 10/12/2016 at 9:17 PM, tonga5555 said:

Olá eu gostaria de expressar a minha raiva e alguns PM Euro Truck Simulator 2 administrador de me dar uma resposta, se possível, em primeiro lugar acklaro Não me sinto mais importante do que ninguém, mas dá-me um monte de impotência de estar jogando em multiplayer e que carros que eles não deixe-me circulam, eles bloqueiam o seu passo, você quebra a carga, eles insultá-lo, etc. Eu tenho cansado de denunciar tais situações e ninguém me dá uma resposta misera ,. Eu pago 20 dólares para um simulador de caminhão e minha pergunta é, por que os jogadores que pagam para um jogo tem que jogar outra? É que realmente me deixa a sensação de que estou em GTA V, mas a única coisa que falta é que eles saem do carro e tirá-lo do caminhão, ele realmente me incomoda muito e eu quero uma resposta de algum administrador ou alguém que tem o poder de me dar uma explicação, é meu direito, eu ganhei esse direito porque eu pago para o jogo, e eu tenho mais de 700 horas de jogo, obrigado e desculpe a tradução, eu sou do Uruguai, e eu estou usando o tradutor Atte Gaston Martinez

If you do not like cars and only play in europe 1 or you play on server europa 4 that is empty server if solved

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived