High beam

eddyyyy

I try not to use high beams for this reason but may I add on lower performance computers, like mine, high beams don't blind us and we also don't get the flashing orange glare from a trucker's siren.

My point is, some people may not realise they are blinding you, the best you can do is ask them to turn their highbeams off and explain why.

Happy Trucking :D

1 hour ago, HerbalJesus said:

I try not to use high beams for this reason but may I add on lower performance computers, like mine, high beams don't blind us and we also don't get the flashing orange glare from a trucker's siren.

My point is, some people may not realise they are blinding you, the best you can do is ask them to turn their highbeams off and explain why.

Happy Trucking :D

Yes but I think its not that blinding but its still better if they turn it off.

Thats true there is many kids and people who doesent care and just driving like a racinggame :D

I try to Remember to kick down my high beams when i approach oncoming traffic and i hope they do the same if not i just bear it for the minute or so that they are going by my biggest pet peeve is when other truckers are behind you tailgating you with their high beams on to where you cant see without turning yours on cause your cab is lit up like it high noon the most i could say to do when someone is approaching you and has their high beams on is flash yours a couple times cause some do forget and see if they turn them off if not only thing you can do is just bear it till they hopefully pass you as you even get jerks like that in real life that dont care to turn off their high beams

4i21k0-5.png

Well, it don't blind me, but sure it removes the realistic essence of the game even if it aren't so intense than in real life.

hardly use the high beam because I can see clearly what's happening on my front seeing what's on the map, but sometimes when I'm going too fast I use them and I turn off when someone is coming, because that's exactly what happens in real roads in my country. It's just an greeting and good manners, as happens when you overtake someone, the truck gives you signal to back to lane and you blink left-right-left-right. 

It can be foolishness in a multiplayer game, but is very nice when little things like these happens.

1 hour ago, xhavefunx said:

We need more poliese on de roods!! high beam = perm ban!!!!!!

No there's not much we can do. Unless TruckersMP creates a realistic or RP server only accesable by those who passed a theoretic/practical test, they could be fined by police. But this is something that requires economy which wont happen soon

You can forget they will not make a server realistic
This and simulation game and every server in mp costs money.

Another factor is people using high beams because most people have weak computers.

Really? 

high beam = perm ban!!!!!!

This is not a big deal at all and no way should anyone be banned or punished for using high beams. This is a game and high beams cannot blind you, some might have rain and others might have them on due to lower light settings, even if thats not the case and they have them on just cause they want to its not a big deal also some people will come towards you or behind you in real life and not turn their high beams off so it is actually more realistic to have some trucks and cars in MP driving around with highbeams on and not turning them off when behind or coming towards traffic. In real life it is bad and could be dangerous but in MP it really isn't a problem, its pretty much noting. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I do not find high beams annoying as much when it is head on, but it would be more realistic if people did turn them off in regard to the approaching traffic, however it would be quite hard to get people to follow a rule such as that especially without punishments, although punishments for incorrect use of high beams would be extremely harsh and quite unfair. 

But the thing that really does annoy me are high beams hitting the truck from the rear due to the blare making my game look quite ugly. But I guess you cannot do anything about it, but put up with it :( .

11 hours ago, DavidOC93 | Killua said:

Really? 

This is not a big deal at all and no way should anyone be banned or punished for using high beams. This is a game and high beams cannot blind you, some might have rain and others might have them on due to lower light settings, even if thats not the case and they have them on just cause they want to its not a big deal also some people will come towards you or behind you in real life and not turn their high beams off so it is actually more realistic to have some trucks and cars in MP driving around with highbeams on and not turning them off when behind or coming towards traffic. In real life it is bad and could be dangerous but in MP it really isn't a problem, its pretty much noting. 

Sarcasm is hard to spot sometimes. I wasn't being serious about banning someone for using his high beam :mellow:

On 10.12.2016 at 2:49 PM, eddyyyy said:

When im driving at the night I just get mad becuase of the all the people useing highbeam in my face. And the realisic just goes down to 0%

Anything we can do about this?

I have this problem too. Try to meet settings in Tab-Menu - Grafik

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived