Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

drive as Pilot

braincraft

Hey guys,

sometimes I drive with my Pilot car through the world.

In case of heavy traffic I want to help.

But often I would be kicked because of blocking or using the grass as standing/ warning place.

--> I know blocking is not allowed, but I only want that they can exit a non collision area.

Now my question:

How can I help as a Pilot to make the road a little bit better?

German answers are welcome, too.

Willkommen im Forum Braincraft,Admins werden das regeln auf der 'Calais - Duisburg Road' sind die Admins mit ihren Polizei Autos da,fahre mit einem LKW,oder als Pilot aber bitte nur für einen Schwer-Transport,es gibt Speditionen die nur leute die mit den Pilot Autos mit 'Begleitungen' einstellen.Schau dich einfach hier um! https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/72-speditionen/ Grüsse.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Just now, derpatrick6 said:

Willkommen im Forum Braincraft,Admins werden das regeln auf der 'Calais - Duisburg Road' sind die Admins mit ihren Polizei Autos da,fahre mit einem LKW,oder als Pilot aber bitte nur für einen Schwer-Transport,es gibt Speditionen die 'Begleitung' einstellen.Schau dich einfach hier um! https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/72-speditionen/ Grüsse.

Here writes English language.

I know,perhaps he dont know English,he said "German Answers" Welcome so i want him to understand that.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Sadly anymore you can get banned for it I remember a year or two ago me and a few others would set at the right hand curve going to Europort with Bright yellow trucks and beacons warning people to slow because it was heavily backed up and people would just fly around the turn and nail into 30 trucks before we started doing that. I can't exactly remember the names of a few admins that thanked us select few that took the time to help I sure do miss them days when mp was new and collisions on the drop offs and no spinning trailer wheels.

The best you can do as a Pilot - don't do anything :) Or even more - if you're at high loaded road and don't carrying any cargo, you can leave that area and make other's FPS some bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived