Speed Cap on ETS2 S2

HecklinSeaOtter

Question

Hi guys,

So i've been playing MP for a while, though I'd still consider myself pretty new as far as the ins and outs of the MP mod go. It is my understanding that there is a speed cap on sever 2 of 55 mph. I'm assuming this because I think i've read that in other threads here, and that is as fast as I can go in MP on that server. However, I seem to be the only one who is limited to that speed when I play. I am getting passed by tons of other drivers. It doesn't seem to matter if I am pulling a trailer or not. Am I missing something here in terms of my current setup or something? There are some roads (as you know) that have a speed limit higher than 55mph, and I'd like to be able to at least drive the speed limit on those roads if I could, since it appears everyone else can.

Let me know your thoughts!

Best!

Otter

• Upvote 1

3 answers to this question

Wehn youre  taking an Trailer from "WorldOfTrucks" , you can only go to 90 Km/h.

Disable the Speed Limiter in the Settings 

Also in the "TAB" settings menu.

Regards.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Topic locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on December 7

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff