Welcome to Paris! Viva La france!

DayOneNoob

Typical situation every time a new DLC is released. They usually come with new achievements to get (5 of them with Vive la France DLC), new roads, new companies, etc. People like the change and the challenge. When most of those new features are explored, all will go back to normal. This doesn't mean that some points in the new parts of the map can't become as popular as Rotterdam or the Calais - Duisburg road, but nothing like you see currently, most players driving in the expansion zones. I', with @Fallen on this, in a few weeks, France will be the same as any other countries in the map.

Paris is crazy atm, I was there Saturday and it was like that (have clips :D)  Paris is the new Rotterdam + C-D road, I'm hoping after a few weeks that the traffic returns to the C - D road (I miss those long traffic jams) :unsure: The worstplaces in Paris seem to be the road outside the garage and Lisette Logistics and the road leading up to the service station passing Tradeaux

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived