Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

More Trucks

Jutonk

4 minutes ago, Krypton418 said:

Hey, when will be more trucks released? There are so much trucks how can added in ETS2. Did you think there will be more trucks released and have you any idea wich truck will be released?

Again, ask SCS this, we don't know but I'm almost sure SCS will release more trucks, as the Scania S series.

scania s is in modeling.. does not come for a year i would think becouse modeling and getting an ok on the model from scania takes its time..

the renault range t wasnt in closed beta test yet afaik from a squirrle stream where an scs employee was interviewd. so that may take a while still..

please be more than patient.. all will come with time, even death! :)

sysp-73354.png

19 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

scania s is in modeling.. does not come for a year i would think becouse modeling and getting an ok on the model from scania takes its time..

the renault range t wasnt in closed beta test yet afaik from a squirrle stream where an scs employee was interviewd. so that may take a while still..

please be more than patient.. all will come with time, even death! :)

Okay I wait. Thank you... +rep

So at the moment we have no clue when the Renault will be released, could be weeks, months, years. All we can do is be patient and wait until they announce it in a blog or something. There's been a few rumors spreading around about licensing issues or something regarding to the paint. Most people expected it to come out with the Vive La France DLC. 

On 8. 12. 2016 at 9:18 PM, UnofficalGamer275 said:

TruckersMP can't add trucks to the base game, you will have to ask SCS when they will release or if they will release it!

I know ;) but thank you

20 hours ago, Smalley said:

So at the moment we have no clue when the Renault will be released, could be weeks, months, years. All we can do is be patient and wait until they announce it in a blog or something. There's been a few rumors spreading around about licensing issues or something regarding to the paint. Most people expected it to come out with the Vive La France DLC. 

Thank you-very usefully. +rep

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived