Free style jobs

Question

İ cant see any free style jobs at the cities. I have checked 3 cities all firms. But i cant see any free jobs. Only there are world of trucks jobs. Anyone help?

5 answers to this question

Hey There, 
A-) Below you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:
B-) You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)
C-) You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)
D-) You should teleport to another garage
E-) Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.
Below there are two examples of how to do it:
1-) Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or  and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2-) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3-) Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4-) Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5-) Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in game console:
1-) Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
2-) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3-) Look for uset g_developer "0"
4-) Look for uset g_console "0"
5-) Change the "0" to a "1"
6-) Save the file (NOT save as)
7-) Load your game and profile
8-) Press ` key
9-) Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10-) Save your game and exit
11-) Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12-) Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13-) Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14-) Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15-) You should now get the "Game change detected" message
16-) Your economy should now be reset
Please notice that all these fixes are temporary. :P
If you wish not to do this,  try to completely remove your drivers then profile and create a new one. 

I Hope this helps!

I know that economy reset 1-0 code, and I did it for single jobs. But after first job it returns and single jobs dissapear. I did "0" at the end of the process along the list. But it happens again after first job. And i cant sleep all time. It says that i am not tired.

Topic locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on December 7

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff