How to create group or company ?

k_litz`

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello, 

Creating A VTC is really easy then you would think although you would have to put some work and effort into making one. 

1) You would need to plan your VTC out (Name, Paint, logo etc.) 

2) Think of how many people you would like in your company and what your requirements would be. (Age, Bans, Playtime etc.) 

3) Think of your team staff member layout

4) What communication software are you going to use? (Teamspeak, Discord) 

5) You have to think about what websites you are going to use to submit jobs etc. things like www.worldoftrucksdatabase.com 

6) Advertising your company. Advertise your company to gain drivers 

7) Making sure to look professional

8) (Optional) To gain a bit more reputation for your company you can always make events for people within the community to enjoy. 

9. Finding out who is right and who is not right for your team (Firing your drivers etc.) 

10) This is optional but you could always setup a website to help people learn about the company and what they should expect if they're planning on joining the company

Although I have never ran a VTC before but these are the features which I have seen in a VTC

Once your VTC is ready you can advertise it on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 discussion and American Truck Simulator discussion as long as it meets these requirements. 

Advantages:

• Meeting/making new friends
  • Driving with new people
  • Company might get known within the community
  • Showing off your company. Could get you a bit more players in your company

If you want the same trailer as your friend then I highly recommend using ww.ets2sync.com this website will help you find trailers which you and your friends can both use.

I hope this helped :P  good luck and happy trucking! :D

Edited by Smalley
  • Upvote 1

yes you right @antrax 737. World of Trucks (WoT) is the best way for groups or vtc's. we tested syncjob too, but not stable like WoT, beacose when u use ferry/train or teleport on service then your job economy reset. but you must know something, if you take jobs from WoT then your truck be limited with max speed 90km/h

Founder: G&J Logistics

Facebook: G&J Logistics | Instagram: G&J Logistics | X: G&J Logistics

World of Trucks: Junnky | X: Junnky77 | Twitch: JunnkyTV

Topic locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on December 7

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff