Delete account

ThiiagouK

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi:

Actually you can do that. Please sent an e-mail to the direction mentioned above or make a Support ticket. Once you register ETS2 / ATS with a Steam account, this will be permanently linked.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Actually no guy, I'm just extremely annoyed with the administration of this game, I was totally wronged and banned until the 23rd, The justification of adm is that he did not see anything I said, but he did not see why it was 2 minutes before More or less ... You can leave it as it is, much work...

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on December 7

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff