I know the maps huge but where has everyone gone?

murray5521

Hi I Use to see alot of people around the europort area it seems to be clear its like everyone has just vanished I know the map is huge and everything but when I drive past europort I don't see anyone on the highways either I heard about a new france dlc Most of the time am driving alone.

I saw one truck and I honked at him but he didn't honk back :( I am forever alone driving in this huge truck world just listening to music in the darkness on my travels and it can sometimes get boring but I manage to pull through and continue on my driving journey Has everyone got a new dlc in france or something because I don't have it :(

Thats deep doe,Keep youre eyes open for Cargos to Paris.

And an famous road is Duisburg - Calais but please only with an Cargo,because there is an big traffic jam,everyday.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

9 minutes ago, ArmiNNN said:

I often play alone. But have fun while playing

Even though the servers full I find myself alot driving alone aswell which can sometimes get a bit dull I sometimes see trucks going by me maybe 1 or 2 on the highway but for the rest of the time am mainly by myself How do you manage to stay positive and not get bored when driving alone?

17 minutes ago, murray5521 said:

Even though the servers full I find myself alot driving alone aswell which can sometimes get a bit dull I sometimes see trucks going by me maybe 1 or 2 on the highway but for the rest of the time am mainly by myself How do you manage to stay positive and not get bored when driving alone?

Join an Company on VTC there are,there are many people that are searching drivers.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

I drive a lone  a lot cuz im kinda lone wolf type of person, often i talk to my friends but try to avoid driving with them, i just hate when i have to wait for people to do what they have to do (texting friends, going to the toilete, going get something to eat etc.). But when im not talking to anybody i just think a lot, so journeys pass very fast, a lot of traffic or no traffic, makes no difference to me, i actually avoid heavy traffic. I went in paris once in past 2 days, not going there again for some time. I like smooth drive with clear and open roads, thats how i roll alone and i love it. 

Check below the states i drive in ;)

Trying to make you feel good while driving alone ;)

On 12/7/2016 at 1:23 AM, derpatrick6 said:

Thats deep doe,Keep youre eyes open for Cargos to Paris.

And an famous road is Duisburg - Calais but please only with an Cargo,because there is an big traffic jam,everyday.

On 12/7/2016 at 1:19 AM, murray5521 said:

Hi I Use to see alot of people around the europort area it seems to be clear its like everyone has just vanished I know the map is huge and everything but when I drive past europort I don't see anyone on the highways either I heard about a new france dlc Most of the time am driving alone.

I saw one truck and I honked at him but he didn't honk back :( I am forever alone driving in this huge truck world just listening to music in the darkness on my travels and it can sometimes get boring but I manage to pull through and continue on my driving journey Has everyone got a new dlc in france or something because I don't have it :(

god leik

I mostly go to the busy places as I love the traffic and chaos :D:lol:

You will always see people in Rotterdam but sadly Europort seems to have become a ghost town lately :( (it used to be extremely busy) 

the Calais to Duisburg road is usually extremely busy (not as busy now as it was before the latest update tho but still pretty busy)

Paris is also very very busy since the last update.

As the France DLC is new alot of people are exploring it but I'd imagine after a while the traffic will get back to other areas as that happens with all new DLC's they get busy at first but then quieten again (I'm hoping the traffic jams on the Calais - Duisburg road comes back ;))

^thats all in EU2 ;)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived