What's your favourite food? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JeKnYan

As the title says, post an image or link of your favourite food ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , along with a short description 

This is mine

pho-kind-food-truck-facebook-1.jpg

Phở or pho[1] (pronounced variously as /fʌ/, /fə/, /fɜːr/, or /f/;[2] Vietnamese: [fəː˧˩˧] (13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png listen)) is a Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat, primarily made with either beef or chicken.[3] Pho is a popular street food in Vietnam[4] and the specialty of a number of restaurant chains around the world. Vietnamese people usually consume it at any time of day.

Pho originated in the early 20th century in northern Vietnam, and was popularized throughout the rest of the world by refugees after the Vietnam War. Because pho's origins are poorly documented,[5][6] there is significant disagreement over the cultural influences that led to its development in Vietnam, as well as the etymology of the word itself.[7] The Hanoi and Saigon styles of pho differ by noodle width, sweetness of broth, and choice of herbs. A related noodle soup, bún bò Huế, is associated with Huế in central Vietnam. - Source: Wikipedia

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

I'm with @tattytate on the food front, can't beat taking a ride into wales in the summer mornings (or any morning) and have a full english at the Ponderosa Cafe on the horseshoe pass

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Hmm, favourite food? Oh jeez.. :unsure:

Most probably Mizeria (Cucumber salad, tastes amazing!!)

2542544077_b831f79db9.jpg

My informant tells me it translates to misery, and used to be

a poor persons food? My informant is my partner, she may

just be pulling my leg..

Or salatka z kurczaka i ananasa (Chicken salad with Pineapple)

DSC00335.JPG

Polish food is nice :P

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived