Hmmm Vive La France

Hey_Wtf

Roads look very similar to Promods :P Roads,I actually thought I had Promods installed :D I deleted the mod as it did not work with 1.26

Yes it does not work in MP,I am fine with that as I only use MP when I want as I play SP for a relaxing time.

See all soon,MP will be dead without me <<< Joke

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I nearly ran this guy over :D 

I must eat my words when I said,France DLC will just be like the rest of ETS2,I was wrong as the France DLC is just like Promods map as you have towns in the countryside not even listed on the map,I was amazed how much detail it had.

SCS needs to have a DLC to add all new towns,road signs,like Promods, for the rest of the map.

I usually speed everywhere, but in the new France, I actually drove normal,I drove in 10th gear most of the time on country roads,taking in the scenery like I did in Promods.

Who ever speeds in France and uses quick parking to park there loads,really do not appreciate a well made map,to the full.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived