Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

game fatal error crash

An HRT Bus

after experimenting a few times i tried disabling the autosave feature in the documents>americantrucksimulator>profiles>*profile number data*>config file.
uset g_autoload_ignore_autosave and changed it's value to "1" instead of "0" to disable to autosave, didn't experience any crashes until I crossed a map line.

After patch yestaday game is crashing when apear other players, was trying to find a problem because not all players crashing game, and find out that if player who have name plate in windshield apear than game is crashing.

If you read this than please don't use name plate, to get game a little more playable.

Devolopers you have to check this problem, yestaday after patch from 200 users online drop to 40 and less.

Good luck, and wait for fix as soon as possible.

Ya I have the issue also on ATS, USA Server.  Every time another player comes close the game crashes. Otherwise it has been playing good. That's until I get close to another driver. Than I get the Fatal Error message. A few times it was only when they talked on the CB and no one was showing up on the gps. Other than that when no one is on the CB the Game runs good until my gps picks up another truck. Can't even get close to them to even see the other user. It crashes that quick. Just to let you know what I have seen if it helps. Thanks. Can't wait for the patch! Keep up the good work.

• 8 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived