When does a "for history" applies?

Paratos

Hello Truckers of the Multiplayer!

I got sometimes banned (almost all got revoked) in the last time and often there was the "x y for history"

and I wonder when a "for history" applies, I mean how long must a offence be ago that it can't be taken "for history" And if "@banbymistake's" count there

Thanks to everyone who replies :) and happy Trucking!

All is explained here -

• Your first 3bans are normal.
  • Your 4tth ban is 1month
  • Your 5th ban is 3month
  • Your 6th ban is permanent (no chance of any unban).

Hope this explained it for you.

In addition to @oolala11 reply, @BYBYMISTAKE bans can be removed by Developers upon request via the [email protected] email. Appealed bans cannot be removed, as explained.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Unless the ban is a mistake by the IGA for whatever reason. all bans on your profile count towards your history appeal successful or not. This is mainly since you still ended up with the ban and the admin at the time determined that you deserved the ban.

If you do believe that a ban on your profile should not exist completely, please email [email protected] and request for the ban to be removed and why so they can get back to you as to whether the ban will be removed or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived