Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[Promods] Multiplayer-Server

Suggestion Name: Add one server with ''ProMods''-Map
Suggestion Description: So many people use the Pro-Mods Map and want to drive on this map in Multiplayer, so I think this server would be very popular and much more people will sign-up into TruckersMP

Any example images

Why should it be added?: So many people are driving on the Pro-Mods Map and I think they are would went very happy if there will comes an ProMods-Server!

Adding ProMods has been suggested many times before (please use the search function next time) -

This is extremely unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

3 minutes ago, Illogical_Technology said:

Has been asked many times

No is the answer, unfortunately, reason is that TMP don't support Third-Party mods.

- Regards

IT

Yep, I know that TMP don't support Third-party mods. But this is not ''any 3-seconds-Mod''. This is a huge detailled map, 100 times better than normal ets2-map. But if this isn't possible because rights, than it is ok...

Just now, Florian_Siedler_AC said:

Yep, I know that TMP don't support Third-party mods. But this is not ''any 3-seconds-Mod''. This is a huge detailled map, 100 times better than normal ets2-map. But if this isn't possible because rights, than it is ok...

I don't know if it's due to rights, but they can't just change the ETS2 Base map, I think that's the problem here.

Still would be cool tho

1 minute ago, Illogical_Technology said:

I don't know if it's due to rights, but they can't just change the ETS2 Base map, I think that's the problem here.

Still would be cool tho

Mh ok. Thanks for your fast answer. Topic can be closed and trashed, I think :)

Will never be done unless an agreement can be made between Promods and TMP with copyright and a big enough server to handle the map. 

Another issue with this is that it would mean Promods would needed to be included in the installer, and Promods is way to big to put into the installer.

• 1 month later...

I think it will be too much for some peoples PC's to handle because of the map, it's way to big..

Plus the server will be without any other AI cars, which makes it more boring to drive especially if the servers aren't that popular as you think.

Regards,

CrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Unless the team at SCS makes ProMods a native map module - which I personally think would be incredibly cool but extremely unlikely - this cannot happen, as people with and without the DLCs would not sync together and everyone would continually receive 'fatal error' crashes.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.