Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

2 hours ago, SilentViolence said:

It soesn't work. i do the update en then i tried to launch the game it always says its an invalid version and i get redirected to the website. then i do it again and its the same

You are still using your old shortcuts, delete them and make a new one directly to the new launcher ( launcher.exe) and not to the other launchers

1 hour ago, komutankubar said:

whats that guys?

Adsız.png

You either don't have .NET Framework or you have an outdated version, I'd suggest you read this topic. this problem has been mentioned and solutions have been provided several times, asking the same question over and over again doesn't help and only creates unnecessary work

A friend is having an issue with the current launcher 1.0.0.2.

He launches it pressed F1, downloaded all available updates for ATS and System and then tries to launch the game.

It tells him his game version is invalid and that he needs to use 1.5.1.2. His version is 1.5.1.3s, the same as mine, but he cannot get it to launch while I can. Any ideas why it's is looking for 1.5.1.2 specifically for him but allows me to play with 1.5.1.3s?

We've downloaded the same launcher installer. I even uploaded mine for him to use and he has the same issue.

7 hours ago, JonathanJONeill said:

A friend is having an issue with the current launcher 1.0.0.2.

He launches it pressed F1, downloaded all available updates for ATS and System and then tries to launch the game.

It tells him his game version is invalid and that he needs to use 1.5.1.2. His version is 1.5.1.3s, the same as mine, but he cannot get it to launch while I can. Any ideas why it's is looking for 1.5.1.2 specifically for him but allows me to play with 1.5.1.3s?

We've downloaded the same launcher installer. I even uploaded mine for him to use and he has the same issue.

Your friend is most likely still using his/her old shortcuts. Make sure he starts with "launcher.exe" and not with "launcher_ets2mp.exe" or "launcher_atsmp.exe"

Is normal that the game cashed three times after the MP update? I have a good desktop that can handle well the game... Why did it crash?

The error is the same every time: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer has stopped working...

And yes, I deleted the shortcuts on the desktop and I started the game through the new autoupdater.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

1 hour ago, Alex [ITA] said:

Is normal that the game cashed three times after the MP update? I have a good desktop that can handle well the game... Why did it crash?

The error is the same every time: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer has stopped working...

And yes, I deleted the shortcuts on the desktop and I started the game through the new autoupdater.

Without a copy of your game.log.txt and game.crash.txt there isn't really anything we can do to help you, please file a report in the bug reporting section WITH these files attached. Thank you.

41 minutes ago, nermin_sf2 said:

Help???

etsss.png

Try launching the launcher by right clicking on it and clicking "Run as Administrator". If that doesn't work, try updating your .NET Framework.

6 hours ago, misterykid said:

Your friend is most likely still using his/her old shortcuts. Make sure he starts with "launcher.exe" and not with "launcher_ets2mp.exe" or "launcher_atsmp.exe"

The 1.0.0.2 launcher was the first time he's ever tried using MP. He had no additional launchers.

In Program Files\TruckersMP, there are four files:

Launcher.exe

Newtonsoft.Json.dll

unins000.dat

unins000.exe

He fully uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Hoping that with the update to 1.5.2 and the next MP update, it will work for him.

1 minute ago, weedazz1012 said:

every time i download it and i click to go on the game it comes up saying u need to download the recent mod, click ok and will take you to the site, ive downloaded lots of times but still wont work, could someone help me fix this please... thanks

U need to downgrade ur game version,probably ETS autimaticlly upgrade ur game to 1.26.3 u need to have 1.26.2 

go to steam -> library  then RMB on ETS2 then click properties then BETA and pick TEMPORARY 1.26.x somewhere on the bottom of the list, after this check if its working