Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

Ok I'm confused now, You guys started in English then moved to Russian - I don't know in which language I should reply now

@maneas

Schwarzmuller DLC is not supported in MP at the moment

4 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

All of the Scwarzmuller trailers are bigger (have bigger collision boxes) than the non-DLC trailers, so if support is being made, the trailers will start glitching and stuttering around

here are few examples of how the collision size of different mods affect the game (note, these are my pics from another game's MP mode):

Reveal hidden contents

Non-DLC players will see people who have the DLC like this(trailers in air):

DZ1jR5d.jpg

and people non-DLC users will be able to plough through DLC- users by doing this them:

Ajf75.jpg

To fix it, remove the DLC or don't use Scwarzmuller trailers

( Чтобы устранить эту проблему, вам придется удалить или не использовать Scwarzmuller DLC в мультиплеере)

2 hours ago, phylip24 said:

Hmm they kicked me out because I've got a Christmas paint job dlc on my truck on ats can someone fix this. Thanks.

I think that DLC (for ATS) is not supported yet

28 minutes ago, ????401 said:

давай в стим перейдём и там я помогу вам

Как в стим перевезти беседу?Найти как?

6 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Ok I'm confused now, You guys started in English then moved to Russian - I don't know in which language I should reply now

@maneas

Schwarzmuller DLC is not supported in MP at the moment

To fix it, remove the DLC or don't use Scwarzmuller trailers

( Чтобы устранить эту проблему, вам придется удалить или не использовать Scwarzmuller DLC в мультиплеере)

I think that DLC (for ATS) is not supported yet

I have too both this dlc,but i dont use them.I put stock black paint and dont use swarzmuler trailers.They are includede in game,but not in use.

I need help please - When I open my ets2 multiplayer it appears this message "An error occurred while contacting our update servers. Press Ok to try again or cancel to visit our download page." And when I click on "cancel" it has the latest update downloaded but I've already downloaded it. I have downloaded the update several times, I have already uninstalled ets2 and installed again, I've delete this new update, which is this launcher, and installed again, I suspect that there may be something missing  in the program files but I can not solve this problem.

Not sure how soon the snow mod will be released but there has been a release of Frosty Winter Weather mod today 17/12 (http://ets2.lt/en/frosty-winter-weather-mod-v-6-1/).

I don't know if these guys use an existing mod or create their own but if they use an existing mod for snow then surely they must release it anytime now.

4 minutes ago, teliss1 said:

ok thnks  for the update but it crashes in installation to me pls help

This is an informative topic, any problems should be reported in the support section. i.e. this: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/7-bug-reports/

As a precaution I do very strongly recommend to follow the Bug Reporting standards utilized by TruckersMP as explained here:

Edited by misterykid