Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

^ @Ennorico

Sadly it's not the easiest to support the Schwarzmüller DLC so it will have to wait. All we can do is wait.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

22 minutes ago, Bloody Mary [UA] said:

@Ennorico but if someone is no DLC they couldn't see the trailer they need it as something to solve but it will take some time so have patience and wait

Hello truckers, please help me i can't play that new version always i get an error "An invalid version has been detected.." i downloaded the new version and i get too this error,  and the second error is " An error occured while contacting our update server.." Please help me.

Hello truckers, please help me i can't play that new version always i get an error "An invalid version has been detected.." i downloaded the new version and i get too this error,  and the second error is " An error occured while contacting our update server.." Please help me.

Just now, pastean13 said:

Please check your game version/truckers MP version.

In future, please follow the forum structure by making these types of posts in the Help section, where users like myself can provide better support.

Please DO NOT post help requests in the news announcements as you will NOT receive full assistance here.
Thank You ;) 

• Upvote 2

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

1 hour ago, Bluessun said:

Maby because ATS problem is more complicated, real life things, who knows. Fix will come when it's done, I believe.

What ended up happening is that as soon as TMP released their patch for MP. SCS also released a patch, and in that patch they changed something related to trucks.

1 hour ago, ClumsyZombie said:

So I have not see any Admins or Dev's at all on here are they working on the issue at all?

I have Wondered the same thing and ive watched people say all same stuff when they get kicked and ive said it many times that its not on are version to be supported xD we are one 1.5.1.3s not 1.5.1.2s :P

1 hour ago, VirtualGaming said:

i know how you feel they should have made a hot fix by now i been waiting to play on MP sense the rescale have done

I figured this was going to happen and putting my stream days behind waiting for them to make there fix for everyone

76561198049616828.png

^ To answer those quotes in that comment

The ATS Fatal Error crash is known and all we need is patience for it to be fixed.

ETS2 issue with updating- 

Best Solution as of now

Please download and install this https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=49981

Then restart PC and run launcher as administrator

• Upvote 1

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

I see ETS gets fixed before ATS I wonder why that is DEVS and 3 days and no fix for ATS I see where your priorities lie with the people who play ETS and not ATS ...... and then you get asshole reply's like this >>ETS is better or like below my comment ETS convoys cant be missed lol << this is the shit that pisses people off cause we dont want to play ETS cause we dont we rather play something thats better and newer and our own country  but FRance gets there update less then one day on ETSMP but USA is on theback burner. There was a thread forum ATSMP thread which got closed cause people asked when you fixing ATS and no mod reply nothing just closed out yet it was for people to submit there issues lie you asked and closed >

Can you fix ATS now its would be nice if you can fix ETS in 1 day and ets France dlc  Why cant you do do ATS in 1 day  instead of making us wait 3 days then you guys wonder why no one plays ATS is cause its never a priority to you guys

Edited by PrideChaser
added comment
  • Upvote 2

Just now, AidanTheTurtle said:

How come Schwarzmüller still isn't supported? 

It isn't so easy to support that certain DLC. We will have to wait until it can be supported.

+FaceTrackNoIR+