Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

@PitbullTasja It has been stated in the past that the TruckersMP devs do not utilize code from the Beta's for a reason. That is because the code always has a tendency to change. Often. They would be wasting their time to add what ever code or prepare their own code based off the Beta's coding. It only takes ONE line of code to change and break or change how everything else works, resulting in the time the devs just spent being completely wasted.

The TruckersMP team will NEVER utilize Beta coding. To do so would be a massive waste of time and would only hamper the update of the client.

1 hour ago, eddie19722 said:

i know you guys do this mod for free and you can be very busy doing other things. but just wondering when the ats update will be ready because at the moment i/we cant log into the WOT to do external jobs.

hey there tho you cant do External Jobs atm you can still play using the 1.4.x temporary beta accessed by doing the following

Open Steam Library > Right-click American Truck Simulator > Click Properties and go to Betas > Select Temporary Beta 1.4.x > Click OK and let it install

This way you can play online til we get the 1.5 update

@eddie19722.................................................. If you actually bothered to read the previous page you would of already of had your question answered.

21 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

To those who are and will be asking when the ATS update for MP will come out:

1. Really?! SCS JUST released it. 
  2. TruckersMP does this all for free, no rush IMO because you can still play MP. If you can't back date not their problem.
  3. TruckersMP doesn't get the files before hand, they get it the same time we do. Thus the time it takes to update.
  4. Soon™

The update will come out when it comes out, there will be no set date, asking where it is won't make it come any faster. Just sit down, and wait. That's all you can do. 

Easy answer WE DON'T KNOW. Soon™

On 2016-12-11 at 5:24 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

Yeah, I think if you try to connect with attached DLC trailer, you will still get kicked

About the Ats version: 1.4.4.2s  (you can see the currently supported versions for both games at the download page)

Even when i took a normal load it kicked med when i had  Schwarzmüller   active , since i disable it it works like a charm , sot is not true about to have  Schwarzmüller   active and not get kicked , have 2 films there i get kicked. And i get kicked when i took second job and that was extarna contract.