Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

7 hours ago, Seby_ said:

its all ok, but when comes the Schwarzmüller Dlc :( ?, other DLc comes instant and this Trailer Dlc ? :/

It will come when it´s Done! The Time will not go Faster if every second Question is: When will Schwarzmüller DLC Come! ;)

It´s like the Childs in the Rear, when the Family makes a Journey and the Kids asking every 5 Minutes: When will we be there?  :D

The Schwarzmüller DLC is a Standalone- Pack so it is not so Easy to bring it into MP! The short Period of new Updates for ETS 2, by SCS, is also a Problem for Modding!

Hi. Do I need to disable the Schwarzmüller DLS to play MP? There's no exact 1.26.2s version in Steam it's only 1.26-1.26.x incompatible mode, will MP work with it?

^You don't really need to disable it, you just can't use the trailers from the DLC - when you try to start a job a message will appear telling you that this trailer is not supported in MP

(in the past the server used to automatically kick you)

@TIG3REK Can you post some more info about your problem please (or contact with our Support)

1 minute ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^You don't really need to disable it, you just can't use the trailers from the DLC - when you try to start a job a message will appear telling you that this trailer is not supported in MP

(in the past the server used to automatically kick you)

It kicks me now. And what version of ATS supported in the current MP?

2 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Yeah, I think if you try to connect with attached DLC trailer, you will still get kicked

About the Ats version: 1.4.4.2s  (you can see the currently supported versions for both games at the download page)

My steam version constantly updates itself, whether it can cause crash?

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, mwl4 said:

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello,
new update is here.

Changelog:

• Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.26.2s [2c8dfb1f9a3c]
  • Added possibility to change I/O sound device [settings]
  • Added possibility to change default CB Radio channel [settings]
  • Support for Finnish Paint Job Pack and Belgian Paint Job Pack
  • Support for Vive la France ! DLC.

Happy trucking!
mwl4

when will ats be updated to multiplayer as it now out of public beta

57 minutes ago, phylip24 said:

When is the rescale release on MP?

Seriously?

Wow

38 minutes ago, antrax 737 said:

Maybe in couple of hours (minutes) or days... you wont get more real answer

Nicely put.

It still surprises me when people complain that this FREE MOD is not updated at the precise moment that the game is.

People need to remember that the developers of this FREE MOD have real lives and are not machines that sit at a computer all day, nor are they paid for making it, it is a game modification and is not made by SCS Software.

Also the ATS rescale is more than just the addition of new places to visit, it has got loads of things in the Patchnotes: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/12/ats-world-rescale-is-released-in-update.html

• Upvote 2

signature.png

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, Seby_ said:

its all ok, but when comes the Schwarzmüller Dlc :( ?, other DLc comes instant and this Trailer Dlc ? :/

Currently the trailer DLC will not be coming to TruckersMP, this is most likely to be because there is a massive map and it caused a few issues for the TMP team to sort out the issues when it first ever came out, people used the mod before it was supported (this made everyone's games crash in the areas).

The 'other DLCs' come to TruckersMP quicker because they are not changing much which will not become an issue and causing crashes.

Basically it would be some time I imagine before the Trailer DLC will be allowed on TruckersMP. :) 

To those who are and will be asking when the ATS update for MP will come out:

1. Really?! SCS JUST released it. 
  2. TruckersMP does this all for free, no rush IMO because you can still play MP. If you can't back date not their problem.
  3. TruckersMP doesn't get the files before hand, they get it the same time we do. Thus the time it takes to update.
  4. Soon™

The update will come out when it comes out, there will be no set date, asking where it is won't make it come any faster. Just sit down, and wait. That's all you can do. 

Really?! SCS JUST released it. 

TruckersMP doesn't get the files before hand, they get it the same time we do. Thus the time it takes to update

On those 2 remarks I like to respond: 

SCS just released the OFFICIAL version, I am trying to understand why some assume that only then TruckersMP can see what changes are made.

ATS and ETS2 were and always have Public/Open BETA time, at that time also the patchnotes are available, so they can use partly the Public/Open Beta to adapt the MP. (at least if I could do what TruckersMP does I would use the Public/Open Beta to see what changes MP needs and make it as far as I can)

Doesn't mean that once the Public/Open Beta is done and SCS releases the OFFCIAL version that the MP is updated within few hours, it still takes time to make the final adjustments I can imagine.

But assuming they can not do anything before it is official released is also understatement in my small mind.

Anyways MP will be done when it is done in their free time and until then downgrade or live with no ATS/ETS2 or try singleplayer :P