Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

In my new downloaded client there is a trojan call win32 a?c? (can't type fully name). So that means i'm not go online for a while.

First when i tryed to start ETS2 it coming up a message that i will re-directed to download site. Where i must login. I have automatic password but it didn't show me that.

Is that hacked and replaced site?

Strange that i wasn't logged in to this forum site, since i've just follow the link here.

Hope you will resolve this. 

4 hours ago, silentgearmx said:

Hi!

help me please

I have problems with

Version 0.2.1.3.5

I dont have 

v1.26.2.s

I can´t play the game

wath can I do?

thanks

15415911_10207351373293482_156306527_n.png

to play the multiplayer beta enter the tab on steam and choose a feather participate in the beta test when the multiplayer work

There seem to be no working answers to this, and I see others have the problem. Yes, I have submitted a ticket, the reply did not help and seemed like an automated message. I have tried NONE-opt out as well as 1.26x and the 1.26 public beta. I have also completely removed and reinstalled the multiplayer mod. However, it tells me I have an unsupported game version, would i like help downgrading. Clicking yes freezes it and gives me nothing, clicking no gives me a message that says Cannot initialize client core or something. I am currently Opted out of all betas, but it doesnt work. I have ETS2 installed in my F drive, which worked fine before vive la France, which I did not buy. Ive played multiplayer for over a year and had ETS2 for at least 3 and this is the first time Ive had to ask for help on anything like this. Any help with this?

Any is appreciated.

On 04.12.2016 at 10:00 PM, mwl4 said:

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello,
new update is here.

Changelog:

• Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.26.2s [2c8dfb1f9a3c]
  • Added possibility to change I/O sound device [settings]
  • Added possibility to change default CB Radio channel [settings]
  • Support for Finnish Paint Job Pack and Belgian Paint Job Pack
  • Support for Vive la France ! DLC.

Happy trucking!