Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

Uhh... So, I've been able to play today, about an hour prior to this post I'm writing atm, client version  0.2.1.3.5 and ets2 version 1.26.2, with france dlc installed, but after I got dced from the game, I haven't been able to connect back with any of my save profiles. The error prompt I receive upon connecting goes something along the lines of  "Your mod client does not match with the server one", though I've made sure I've downloaded and installed the newest one. Anyone else unable to connect at the moment?

Edit: That's weird enough, working again, as if nothing happened in the first place...

Euh, ich denke mal, das SCS alle verdammten Länder ändert, nur Deutschland nicht! Es gibt keine Ausfahrt von der A9 auf Nürnberg! Das geht nur per A3!Und über die 9 geht nur N.-Fischbach! SCSSoftware soll mal DE verbessern!

1 minute ago, MadSandwich said:
  Выявить скрытые содержимое

Почему он есть снег, но я до сих пор не heve его ??? (((

that's from last year (but things now are a bit more complicated cuz of Viva La France)

3 minutes ago, MadSandwich said:

Но до сих пор вопрос о том, как он сделал это? ((

He developed the winter when you do not know.
December 20 View or.