Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

On version 0.2.1.3.3 I crashed almost instantly like many others which was fixed, but just a minute ago in 0.2.1.3.4 after passing a good 10 or so trucks and playing for a decent amount of time I came up to another truck which I could only see on my player list and I ended up crashing. I made sure I sent the crash log.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, nice update but, do you have an idea about when we will get 'Winter Mod'? I was searching on web and i've found some that already support 1.26.

Edited by [23]ThunderSky

Awesome job again, thanks for your free work you're doing this for free for all of us to enjoy and still some people complains about it, I understand this isn't a final product yet and bug reports are I guess appreciated so you know what works and what cause problems so you can fix them. Happy trucking everyone, jusr reupdating my ETS2 right now, will test this out soon.

76561198104067447.png