When I see overtakers...

TheTsTdriver

When I see overtakers...  

56 members have voted

1. 1. So, when you guys are stuck in a huge queue of trucks (aka Calais-Duisburg road) and we all know the reason of the traffic jam is the overtakers so, what would you usually do when you see an overtaker coming from your left or right and wanna either keep driving on the left side or just wanna cut you off and take your position?

• I cut him off with my truck (I close the other lane so that he could not overtake anyone anymore and force him to rage quit, I'm sure everybody will be on my side)
    • meh, I'll let him take my position, it's just a game.
    • If I'm driving outwards the traffic jam and see him overtaking I'll just stop my truck in front of him to force him to either stop overtaking or rage quit.
    • I'll do one of the above options and will report him (knowing that if I choose 1 or 3, the admin might take actions against me as well)
    • I don't care.

I "Dont Care" but im getting Angry but not Ingame i just chill,he will get his Penalty.

Greetz-Patrick.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

"I don't care" because I stay away as far as possible from this road and even if someone fails while overtaking me, I'll most likely laugh at his/her fail instead of raging - e.g.

(usually when someone overtakes me, I move a bit out of my lane so the other guy has more breathing space and he won't have to drive in e.g. the guard rails in case of a sharp corner or in case a truck appears)

also, you remember how we used to drive around in TM xDD

When someones overtaking on the total opposite side of the road on the dirt part (coming towards me), sometimes my engine "malfunctions" and I need to pull over to the side of the road.  Quite amusing when they are then totally stuck.... :P

Just report and they will get banned eventually.  

2 hours ago, [TM]TheTsTdriver said:

Great to know that most of you guys are mature enough to handle and control the anger, unfortunately sometimes I can't just control it :P

I actually feel the same as you are. Whenever somebody crashes into me, I feel like I want to crash them back for revenge.

But then again, it's better to not give that person a payback. Best to report the person.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived