Need Help with username (Steam)

OMGitisPRIMOZ

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey,

You can go search on Documents/ETS 2 MP and find log_spawning there you can search for this name and find his tmp id but without evidence you can't prove he was ramming.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Hello, 

You can locate Shama's TMPID by  going to the location where you have downloaded TMP and find log_spawning then find the time where he spawned in for you. However taking a picture is not enough evidence to ban someone unless it is an insult/profanity/racism.

so I highly doubt that the ban request will get accepted.

Hope this helps! Happy trucking and good luck! 

Hello,

You need to type /pinfo xxxx (where xxxx is the users' ingame ID). Then you use the "TruckersMP ID" that gets shown to report the user. Otherwise you can go to your Documents\ETS2MP\logs\log_spawning_DATE (Make sure you open the one with the date in which the incident occurred) and then press CTRL+F to bring up the Find Box. Then you can type the user's name from the Screenshot / Video and it will show you on the same line, their TruckersMP ID. This .gif explains how to do it0l6v7.gif

Please refrain from making posts to try and find a user's account for a report and please remember Screenshots are not valid evidence to report a rammer.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Problem Locked and moved to unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply in December 4

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff