Can't start up MP

iiUnnatural

Question

Okay, I have a major issue. When I start up Euro Truck Simulator 2 MP it will come up saying I  must downgrade, I downgraded to the correct version and still has that error. As well as that it will say that it can't initialize client core. I have no idea what to do at this point so I have brung it to the forums.

I have tried reinstalling the mod, going to the current ets2 version and going back down to the required. Nothing so far has worked. I would greatly appreciate anyone helping me in this issue.

3 answers to this question

Hey There,

Please be sure you have selected:  temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods

How to Selected temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods version(?)
(Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Betas > temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible modss)

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/23710-downgrading-and-upgrading-euro-truck-simulator-2-version/

I Hope this helps! :)

19 hours ago, TSRVTC ismail [TR] said:

Hey There,

Please be sure you have selected: temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods

How to Selected temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods version(?)
(Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Betas > temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible modss)

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/23710-downgrading-and-upgrading-euro-truck-simulator-2-version/

I Hope this helps! :)

It is already selected to temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods 

I still get the error and as well I don't know what to do with the "Can't initialize client" Error

Problem Locked and moved to unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply in December 4

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff