Problems with username on TruckersMP

OMGitisPRIMOZ

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes, that is his name on OUR website and not Steam.

What you see InGame is the users' Steam Name not TruckersMP Name

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hi there,

If you open the Tab Menu, all the names of players close to you appear (excluding admins). If you wish to have reported this player, you need to Open Tab > Right Click > Click on players name > press Report tab > select reason > send.

Plus, the players username is show in your screenshot above the truck. Just for future reference.

If you couldn't find the Users name/ID when reporting on the website, you need to have the players TruckersMP ID. To find this, you need to open the chat, write /pinfo then the users ID.

I don't believe this is a bug, but hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

@ProPrimoz This is the users' Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/uHSgtehsfHG01736Hsth

You can make a report at http://truckersmp.com/reports/ and use this ID "862333" 

/Moved to Help

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond