AI traffic

CaptainBob

How come there is no AI traffic in Multi player? A lot of times it looks like I'm driving in a post apocalyptic world, as in no one is there but me. Which leads me to question 2, If there is no AI traffic then why are the traffic lights still functioning, I know after midnight most just start blinking yellow but it gets annoying driving through cities and stopping at every light for no reason other than to not get a ticket.

In addition to @Strydr_'s reply, adding AI Traffic would cause mass havoc on the servers. AI Traffic within High Density areas (Rotterdam, C-D etc..) would make jams nearly triple the length, therefore prompting a higher admin presence to keep the servers in order.

Its very unlikely to ever be added, and in my opinion, I would never want to see it.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

On 03/12/2016 at 3:42 PM, chrgrmke said:

How come there is no AI traffic in Multi player? A lot of times it looks like I'm driving in a post apocalyptic world, as in no one is there but me. Which leads me to question 2, If there is no AI traffic then why are the traffic lights still functioning, I know after midnight most just start blinking yellow but it gets annoying driving through cities and stopping at every light for no reason other than to not get a ticket.

The reason there is no AI traffic within multiplayer is because they would have issues syncing with the rest of us. I hope this has answer the question. The reason why there is traffic lights is so that people don't come speeding through causing accidents that I do know happens. The only reason that the lights blink yellow is because that no enough people are there to let the traffic lights sync with the traffic. Have a good day

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived