Can't connect to World of truck.

Aurimas [LT]

Question

Hi, yesterday i tryed to play ets2mp and I got a message that i must update game to 1.25.3s I uptaded, but after that i can't connect in game. Its is writing that my version is not compatible. If I updating it to 1.26 the game is not starting if 1.24 the game is not starting. If 1.25 the game starting but not connecting to world of truck and comming error that I must to check game update. Why it's happening?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, fotandi said:

Hi, yesterday i tryed to play ets2mp and I got a message that i must update game to 1.25.3s I uptaded, but after that i can't connect in game. Its is writing that my version is not compatible. If I updating it to 1.26 the game is not starting if 1.24 the game is not starting. If 1.25 the game starting but not connecting to world of truck and comming error that I must to check game update. Why it's happening?

Thanks.

Hello there :) 

Basically the new update for ETS2 Single player was launched a couple of days ago (v1.26) and with this update a new bunch of stuff has been added, and to keep up to date, World Of Trucks also made it so they too are compatible with the new update, however doing so means you can no longer access World Of Trucks in Multiplayer (ETS2MP) as it is still only running (v1.25) therefor until the update for multiplayer is released and brought to the same update as single player and world of trucks the jobs you normally take from World Of Trucks will not be available.

Hope that helps :D 

Hi,

If you want to take World of Trucks jobs, you need to select 1.26 version of game. But you can't play multiplayer in 1.26. World of Trucks jobs are only available for 1.26. 

If you want to play multiplayer you need to select 1.25 version of game. But you can't take WoT jobs.

TruckersMP Retired Team Member  EN/TR