moderators and admins need to be in game more

SAMANTHA666GURL

Hello

In-game Administrators are working here on their own free will / time. They have their own real life jobs to take care of also. There is admins on most of the time, depending on their own Time-zones and scheduals.

Moderators however have no jobs in-game. We are simply moderating the Forum only. We do the same things that Users do which is record and report in-game.

TruckersMP's In-game Admins are looking / moderating the servers the best they can but they are not machines.

When they are here and on duty they are always working; Either it be in-game, flying around or they are doing desk work which is also a big part of the job.

I hope this could answer this topic's meaning and I'd be happy to answer your questions if you have any you would like to ask.

~1nYX

Forum Moderator

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

We do try our best to monitor and administer ther servers. But like @1nYX said, we also have our real lives and jobs too. 

The best way to ensure that a user is punished is report them on the website. 

If you have any other questions please message me and I'll try and clear them up for you.

The administration works well and fairly or not it's up to the upstream people.You imagine that if I add more and more of the administration as you want all at once punished,then you'll ride alone.On the roads, no traffic, and the like.It's not interesting.Yes, a lot of divorced are not adequate drivers,I agree.But when I send reports when I RAM,I notice that the person has already been punished and so most of my reports.It was my opinion.Have a good day.

I can assure you that administrators are in-game on a regular basis, we monitor different areas of the map regardless of whether or not it is a high density area e.g. Rotterdam or a low density area e.g. Lublin. If you make the report then we'll try to take a look at the problem :)

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

8 hours ago, xXDUBST3P666Xx said:

OK so might i start by saying that the MP needs to be monitored more often i have see so many players run red lights

Running on red light is not a problem as long as the user doesn't cause an accident (because what's the point of waiting for green light on empty servers e.g. ATS US1?

(and also referring to the tile: Moderators don't have any special abilities nor ranks in-game - We are responsible for things on the forum, so us being online = nobody to look after/take care for the forums)

(Imo) the moderators have a big task on there hands !

you only have to look at the volume of gamers on any given day across a number of severs to see the scale of the job . I think it would free up the the mods a bit if more people just apologised after a minor  accident .

for me a small crash or someone cutting across me is settled if I get a sorry my response is np .

im not going to report for a guy jumping a red when it's safe to do so or any other minor thing .

plenty of bigger problems the moderators have to deal with .

As far as I know it isn't against the rules to run red lights, I must say though I stop at every red light whether there is traffic or not, I like playing with realism but if it was against the rules to run through red lights i've seen thousands do it. I do think people should be forced to play realistically and if they don't they suffer the consequences like in real life points on licence or losing it or in game a ban. The rules are far to relaxed when it comes to these situations which is why you see people ram and do silly things. People then argue "well play on EU 1" the trouble here is majority of people have become wise to this and jumped on EU 2 where the relaxed rules are leaving EU 1 short on players. There was a time when EU 1 was full, i've never seen it lately.

First of, this topichas been the subject of alot of people. But admins do try their best, we buy the game in the aspect of having fun, if people choose to spend their time being silly, that is their choice, they will be banned if and when an admin have the time to witness what they are doing. but as stated above, the admins are not paid for their services, and they do help in their own time.

You cannot expect every singlereport to be noticed, simply because there are hundreds of reports an hour for the admins to look at, they do the best they can do. usually, by the time an admin gets to the 20th report on the list, the incident reported has happened and the offender has moved on and doing nothing wrong by the time the admin is monitoring them.

You must understand that you are not the only person that has reported someone and you are most likely number 100 in the list of reports they have to deal with.

They try ...we can ask nothing more of them but their best.. which in my opinion.. they give. :)

Hello,

Admins are not always there to focus rule breakers. That's why they gave us the report system via the website. Admins have to think about socializing in real life also their jobs/college/school they can not always be there just to babysit us. If you was to report them on the website with evidence then available admins will look at it in their free time and not only that but the admins may live in a different timezone to you so when you play the game they could be asleep. 

also Moderators have no commands in game so it's pointless asking the mods to be in game more xD 

3 hours ago, Dodge Charger said:

@Fallen Well... I meant to say some Europeans, not every single one.

Here's why: even if I drive by some Europeans, they tend to just hate on me for no reason. They do this by crashing into me, calling names in the chat or in the mic. 

Then try not to have "[US] <name>"

Quite a number of people decide to crash onto me even without a [SG] tag.

Why not put different tags and see if less people ram you :P 

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

12 hours ago, Sysgen said:

Not quite, it's ok to run red lights as long as it doesn't cause an accident. Meaning it's allowed when there is no one around.

The Problem is not the User that going over Red Lights on an Empty Server! The Problem is the User that doesn´t take Care of it what he is Doing! Btw., running over Red Lights is against the Rules and can be punished by an Admin all the Time! ;)

Back to the Topic, there are  a lot of Admin Ingame, nearly 24 Hours and there are Trolls on the Servers also 24 hours! But a Handfull of Admin can not be everywhere on every MP Server! So, Deal with this Fact!

Depends on your PC, running a "Dashcam" - Programm in the Background while you playing Online and make a Report on the Website! And here we are at the 2nd Problem. At the Moment, there are +300 Reports every Day, that is also Work for the Admin and takes a lot of Time ( Viewing minutes of Useless Scenes before the real Incident happen, bad Quality, missing ID´s, surplus Reports that are only kickable offence and so on)! Also the Ban-Appeals taking Time too!

Keep this in Mind and be Patient when u got trolled Ingame! The Admin are there but they can not be everywhere! ;)

9 minutes ago, W4chund said:

Btw., running over Red Lights is against the Rules and can be punished by an Admin all the Time!

False. TruckersMP states that you are to follow the said country's traffic laws but banning a player for running a red light is a bit to much unless he/she actually causes trouble with it "Reckless Driving" "Ramming"

Quote from the In-game Rules.

While Driving in TruckersMP, users are required to follow the traffic laws of the respective country.

Reckless Driving

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, wrong way, failing to yield, ignoring other players and rules. 

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

If you Driving on ETS Server, European Traffic Rules are Valid and running over Red Lights is forbidden all the Time! It´s not forbidden to turn right if there are Signs who allowing that! Ingame, it depends on the Admin and the Situation! He can Punish it but he don´t need to!

And i´m with you, running over Red Lights is not a Banable offence as long there is no Accident with other Players! But that´s my Opinion!

4 hours ago, W4chund said:

The Problem is not the User that going over Red Lights on an Empty Server! The Problem is the User that doesn´t take Care of it what he is Doing! Btw., running over Red Lights is against the Rules and can be punished by an Admin all the Time! ;)

Running the Red Lights is NOT in the rules. You can run red lights, without penalty. Unless SCS decides to add pedestrians into the game...

On 12/1/2016 at 0:09 PM, xXDUBST3P666Xx said:

im just saying that it might be best if they could monitor it closely. but from now on ill be taking pic and videos of all runs

I also am now. Until I Alt-Tab and plays tv decides to stop recording.

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

There are just about 40 in-Game-Admins. Most of them have to deal with the the calais duisburg - problem. The rest of them take care about Rotterdam - Party ;).  Therefore, its  a logical consequence that you cant see much admins who "just driving around" to pay attention and control traffic. ;)

If you are get into trouble like ramming or something else because they ignored red lights... report them (like the posts above.)

Archived