Logitech G920 Weird In Euro Truck Simulator 2

Edinev

I got my Logitech G920 yesterday. When I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 the wheel is really hard to turn if the Force Feedback settings are default. So I changed them all to be at 0%, putting gain on like 1-5% and stiffness to 1-5% as well and it's not as hard to turn as it was before. However, I'd like the wheel to be smoother, there must be a way. In the Logitech settings I also have to disable the centering otherwise the wheel becomes harder to turn again, I'd really like it to be on. In-Game if I change the Force Feedback options to the way I want the wheel will suddenly twitch and behave completely unaturally, even though it's a straight clear road. I can post a video about this if you want to see.

Does anyone have a solution? If not, how did you install your Logitech G29/G920 wheel and what are your settings (both In-Game and in the Logitech Settings)? Thank you!

The Logitech G27 does not have the same settings software, therefore people with G27 - please don't post your G27 software settings, however it would still be appreciated if you posted your In-Game settings :)!

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Use the Installer Wizard that is inside the settings. It sets up the Wheel like they should be (Probably for G920 aswell as My G27 does that)

It will ask you what type of Transmission you want to use, how sensetive the pedals are, what the gear does and those. The rest such as the buttons needs to be assigned inside the Keyboard category.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

tFhL4J8.jpg

Those are the settings I use for ETS2. In the G920 software, I haven't changed anything. For some weird reason, my wheel turns completely to the left when I quickly turn.

@1nYX Could you link a picture where I do the installer part?

@Chris.D Probably because of the Force Feedback Engine or the gain option, had the same problem some times.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

There should be a button called "Input Wizard" and it will make it look like this afterwards:

96b9c3129d.jpg

Pick Controllers and it will bring you to the next stage where you pick the transmission such as (Simple automatic, Automatic, H-shifter) and more. Then you'll move onto other stages that lets you change the wheel / pedal's behaviour and make it fit your style or use their realistic style. Other settings can be found in gameplay / keyboard settings. If this doesn't work then they have not gotten time to make their own settings for the wheel yet but I believe they have.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived