towtruck

hulksterecd

i have ideals for this game and i want to know what u think how about a simtowtruck that works in mp also i think we should take the f7 key off so u have to be towed by a towtruck driver plus i see people getting stuck or running of the road so if thier was a tow truck in game u wounldt have to spawn at the shop what u all think 

I see this post as a suggestion.

Moved to Suggestion

Update your topic with the Suggestion form:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

-

Towtrucks has been suggested before and will most likely not happen as basegame cannot be changed. F7+Enter is easier and gets you out of the way quicker.

Edited by 1nYX

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Just a note that any changes to the game itself are not going to happen.

It is against the SCS terms for TruckersMP to change the game itself.

Something like this, yes is a brilliant idea! Yet this is something that TruckersMP can not achieve at this time due to SCS.

Be sure to fill this suggestion out like @1nYX has explained, as it will still be good to keep it on record.

Thank You for your suggestion anyways :)

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

^

It's alright. You cannot move it, moderators has to. Next time you can just post in the suggestion area if you want to suggest something to the TruckersMP Mod :) Good luck!

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• 2 months later...

I think this is a great idea, maybe not for trucks blocking the road, but it could be used for trucks that have run off the road and are in a ditch or trucks that have broken down at the side of the road. However the players that carry out this role would have to be approved by admins, for example have a clean record. I see no reasons why truckersmp could not do this, after all they added the pilot car.

19 minutes ago, fidget3306 said:

I see no reasons why truckersmp could not do this, after all they added the pilot car.

TMP can do it, but the pilot car took a very long time to develop so it probably won't happen...

@hulksterecd I think that this idea is better if you suggest it to SCS, because they can make it so you can call a tow truck (for refueling if you ran out, if you are stuck, etc.) instead of teleporting to the service. Then TMP has a model (if SCS implemented it) so then it can maybe come to MP but drivable for players.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with this type of opinion, it is another opinion in which would make the game much more realistic...

But Euro Truck is not ''SAMP'' Which has 10 admins for 100 or 200 players and a small map...

With both players that have ETS:MP and the size of the map it is difficult to control the abusers...

it is a pity <_<

• Upvote 1

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.