Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Toll gates Scandinavia

Charlotte050

Might be worth getting onto Twitter or facebook and placing this through a series a suggestion to scs. They're quite good with feedback, and I'm sure they'd take it on board!

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

yes you can go through scandinavian toll gates full speed and still pay.. but careful.. thats not the case with the new france toll gates, for these you have to slow down, as france still has barrier arms, which move nice and slow so you total your truck if you are faster than 35kmh!

and dont forget that the normal stop and pay toll gates still exist everywhere else :)

its all getting more complex and one has to pay attantion to the road now, and concentrate on driving.. no more teamspeak talking, looking on the phone for facebook posts and listening to a yt video while driving.. lol

sysp-73354.png

5 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

yes you can go through scandinavian toll gates full speed and still pay.. but careful.. thats not the case with the new france toll gates, for these you have to slow down, as france still has barrier arms, which move nice and slow so you total your truck if you are faster than 35kmh!

and dont forget that the normal stop and pay toll gates still exist everywhere else :)

its all getting more complex and one has to pay attantion to the road now, and concentrate on driving.. no more teamspeak talking, looking on the phone for facebook posts and listening to a yt video while driving.. lol

What people really watch youtube videos while driving, insane, now I understand why so many idiots are on the road at peak times, they are probably on facebook on their phone or watching youtube, if there was a way to get a proof they've done it, it should be a bannable offense, no one in real life would be allowed to do this, why would it be OK in a simulation game to do it, if you play SP, have fun, its your problem, but in MP, it shouldn't be allowed, problem is we can't see who does it or not sadly.

76561198104067447.png

9 hours ago, McDodge34 said:

What people really watch youtube videos while driving, insane, now I understand why so many idiots are on the road at peak times, they are probably on facebook on their phone or watching youtube, if there was a way to get a proof they've done it, it should be a bannable offense, no one in real life would be allowed to do this, why would it be OK in a simulation game to do it, if you play SP, have fun, its your problem, but in MP, it shouldn't be allowed, problem is we can't see who does it or not sadly.

People still do it in RL too. So... regardless. Reckless driving is bannable to an extent, if you are able to get the proof for it.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

18 hours ago, McDodge34 said:

I wish it was at every toll, I think they are everywhere in Europe, I don't think there's a toll left without an auto pay lane anymore theses days

Countries who have got tolls have both, not only automatic lanes.

1 hour ago, Xiolin said:

Lol. Bye truck, hello repair bill :P

I'm not sure but for some, they don't care because they cheated their money and have thousand of billions of dollars, but for people that plays legit like me, it wouldn't hurt really hard cause I'm now level 76 and have nearly 9000000Euro all made legit, but at the start, that would have been a pain in the butt.

76561198104067447.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived